If you're serious...

Options

Replies

• graciemom828
    Options
    I am new to this since January - love the fact it keeps track of my food. I absolutely HATE food journaling - this way I don't have to.
  • Edward220
    Options
    Oh Yeah I'm serious !!! You or anyone else who maybe looking for some positive attitude and some real support, send me a friend request !!
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Awesome.... Loving you guys' attitude. Keep it going!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    joined first of jan, logged everything thats passed my lips, lost 15 lbs so far - im in it if you are :)
  • RedVelvetCurls
    RedVelvetCurls Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend if you wish. I'd call myself serious, but some *kitten* not too long ago disagreed because I wasn't starving myself like he did. But really, he's lost 5lbs, I've lost 29. I'm also doing the 30 day shred. So in my eyes, I'm serious.
  • anne018
    anne018 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    agreed to everything u said :P support is important
  • manasunshine
    Options
    i agree with wht u said. count me in too buddy. yes im serious!! =)
  • or1ch6id
    Options
    i need serious friends too...have very few right now - but the ones i do have are awesome!!! i'm on everyday
  • truecountrygirl
    truecountrygirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want
  • mylittleguys
    mylittleguys Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please add me... I have been using MFP for a little bit now. I log in daily. I have lost a little bit of weight but I am having trouble staying focus and need help. I am begging someone to help me. I have more weight to loose.

HELP ME!!!!
  • b43kids
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    I just found this site two days ago, but so far its been great. I started dieting and exercising for about a month, and I had lost 15 pounds, but recently I have started gaining a pound here and there. Its frustrating!!! I would like friends to help support me to stay losing weight, and I will do the same.
  • shellieyaco
    shellieyaco Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I joined 10 days ago and have logged in several times a day everyday. I've broken through the 211 plateau that I haven't managed to break since giving birth to my odd in April 2010, and am working down through a bunch more goals.
  • andy9373
    andy9373 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone in the uk looking for more Friends, add me, I am in the uk but majority of my friends are from outside the uk, I will accept and support anyone.
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    ive been on here for 3 weeks or so, and logged in daily.... feel free to add me if you would like.. and welcome!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Just hit my 40 day mark today here. I started my weight loss/get healthy journey December 2011. Down 25 pounds so far and 1 pant size. Been working out at home 6 days a week, and just joined a gym today. I stay under my calorie goal EVERY. DAY. and log in every day to support my friends. I'm totally serious. This is practically my job :bigsmile:

Anybody that wants a serious friend - ADD ME. I'm looking for serious friends too. Doesn't matter how many pounds you have to lose, its all about getting healthy.
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I joined quite a while ago and never stuck with anything but now I'm ready to make a change, taking the plunge with both feet. Looking for others to share and bounce ideas and topics, tips etc.. and support and fun :) My new start was 2/15.
  • Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Who else is serious?
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm serious..new to MFP. I have lost 30 pounds since September, but would like more accountability, so found MFP. I log in each day...tracking everything. I'll send you a request.

congratulation on your weight loss , i wish i could loose 5 lbs in a month
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i am , this is why i have joined but hardly getting any support, so feel free to add me