Successful Six Weeks

Options
I started this journey on January 2, 2012. To date, I am 33 lbs. lighter...and feeling SO much better! Amazed by the changes I see everyday, I have the drive and determination to keep pushing on. Taking white flour, white sugar, caffeine, and high fructose corn syrup from my diet, along with no fried foods going in...I have experienced absolutely ZERO cravings. My body is so very satisfied with what I am eating. Food tastes better, stays with me longer, and I have more energy than i thought was possible.
I eat NORMAL, regular foods..and do not consider this a diet at all. I have simply taken control of my life...and that began with taking control of my addiction to foods that were just NOT good for me!
Let me hear your success stories. This is a LONG journey I am on...and inspiration is needed!
Have a blessed day!
Emily

Replies

• jeka7654
    jeka7654 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily! I started about the same time as you and am so impressed with your progress. I am down about 10 lbs, but like you feel so much better and in control of what is going into my body. Keep it up!!! :flowerforyou: