WEIGHT NO MORE CHALLENGE!

Options
*IF YOU HAVE JOINED YOU SHOULD!*

Whoohooo Finally got a challenge name.... So heres how this works.... since I want to make this fun for everyone and comfortable for everyone....

How the challenge will work:

This is going to to be a 4 week challenge. There will be two teams ( two team captains - even teams) at the end of each week the teams will report to their captains their lose or gain. At the end of 4 weeks the team with the highest lose wins the challenge. If this goes off with a hit im gonna try and think of rewards. But lets give this one a go 1st.

Guidelines:

1. Starting Day - Everyone will announce their SW so that I can start a chart for loss and gains. (If you do not feel comfortable about telling your weight that is fine, you can just give me your current lose, I want you to feel comfortable.)

2. Team - You must and I mean must help keep your team motivated, be it a small chit chat or encouraging photos on the board and you can not discourage the other team. (alittle friendly banter is fine but no down putting others)

3. DO NOT LIE ABOUT GAINS OR LOSES its ok if you gain, its not something that will happen over one night its a life change, and your loses do not lie it wont make you feel better if you really didnt lose that much.

Also please on the board write your story of why you decided to make this life change.... your story can encourage another. If you would like to put your SW CW and GW by all means feel free :)

Can't wait to get this started...

GOOD LUCK AND MUST OF ALL HAVE FUN!

Replies

• b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun.
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun! I'm in
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm in, sounds fun!
  • stephie_renae
    stephie_renae Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I could definitely use the encouragement!
  • ErinsAvon
    ErinsAvon Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a member of this :)
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies Ill be messaging you shortly sorry bout the delayed response
  • ErinsAvon
    ErinsAvon Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Excited to start this. My SW was 223. CW is 192.7. Trying to get off another 30ish this year. So GW of 160. I am 5'7" have a med/large muscular build. 35 year old mother of 3.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    SW 209
    CW 195.40
    GW of 150
    I am 5'6" and have a med/large build. I am 34 years old and have two kids.
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! I can use the motivation! When do we officially start?
  • theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    awesome!so,how can i join?
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    R U Still Looking For People? I'd like to join if you are, thanks
  • xYumzx
    Options
    Challenge offically starts Monday from there on every sunday I need weigh ins
  • ka_bateman
    ka_bateman Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    A little background....I'm 28 years old and have what quite possibly could be the cutest little boy in the world who will be two on the 1st. I joined MFP close to a year ago but didn't do much with it until I found out that my Aunts were on and losing weight successfully. Got back on in June with my highest weight (except when prego) of 171. I currently weigh 147. My goal was 130 when I started, but my it's about 120/125. We'll see where I'm comfortable. Happy to meet you all!
  • rsmblue
    rsmblue Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Challenge offically starts Monday from there on every sunday I need weigh ins

Are you going to post or e-mail us the information on the challenge?
  • courtneyldoyle
    Options
    I would love to join!
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    If its not too late, I would like to join as well!
  • xYumzx
    Options
    So when it comes to notifying you guys MFP sucks lol..... That is why ive made a facebook page so I can easily notify everyone.... as I comment everyday on myy status..... As for rules they are up above post on weigh ins are needed my 10PM EST tonight so I can make the teams and finish the chart. Please if you have any question send them to me via messag on here... same goes if you want to join... TY
  • Lizabee84
    Lizabee84 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 27 and i am losing weight so i can get off of my medication for my severe acid reflux. I have always used food as a comfort therefore become more and more sick.

Sw 145
    cw 140.2
    gw 120
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    s.w - 269 lbs (August 2011)
    c.w - 251 lbs
    g.w - 210 lbs

I am 25 yo. I have a really bad lower back (injured during college football) and I was told by my doctor to cut the weight. I just want to be healthier in general to be honest.
  • xYumzx
    Options
    CLOSES @ 10PM EST 2/19/12