66 lbs lost so far (pics)

Options

Replies

• amandabcdefg
    amandabcdefg Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! and i love that bathing suit :) very cute and flattering!!!
  • becca141414
    Options
    Your doing so well!!! Keep going :)
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    You have done an amazing job so far! Good luck on the rest of your journey :)
  • NKolhar
    NKolhar Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look amazing with that glow !!! Can't wait to see ur repost once u achieve ur goal !! good job !
  • jengessler
    Options
    Fantastic job! Aaaaand, where did you get that swimsuit in the after picture? :happy:
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a awesome job!!! You look sooo beautiful!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cdnmom1
    Options
    Wow thanks for sharing the pictures! Keep it up!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    you're doing awesome, keep up the good work!
  • msisell
    Options
    Great job! That is something to be proud of!!
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow! You were gorgeous to start out with, and now the weight loss is making that even more evident! Great job!
  • MzCaligirl
    MzCaligirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • nomadic_chef
    Options
    Amazing! your doing great. I started at 105lbs to loose and have lost 17 so far, how long did it take you to loose 66lbs?
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    WOW, super job. You look amazing.
  • AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone that has commented! Your comments are all very encouraging and it helps to motivate me further.

To answer a few questions that were asked:

Height - I am 5' 5"

And as to the swim suit I'm wearing in the after pic I can't remember where I got it. I bought it a few years ago hoping to get into it and I finally did. My husband and I went on a carribean cruise in December and the picture was taken in our cabin.

Thanks again for all your kind words of encouragement....this is exactly why I love this site so much!! We are all here for the same reason. To lose weight, to be encouraged and to offer some encouragement to others. Best of luck to all of you as well! :)
  • JessieSmith83
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Keep up the good work :)
  • courtwhitear
    courtwhitear Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look great! That gives me hope. I feel like I'll never get under 190lbs ever again but I know I can. What have you been doing to lose the weight?
  • tazz61
    Options
    Awesome !!! You Look Great :drinker:
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • kiki41
    kiki41 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you're very pretty! And great job!!
  • lawsy23
    Options
    thats great :) keep it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!