Ladies Please?

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi there, I'm looking for ladies who are regulars, logging in often and happy to share support and advice or just for a chat. I have around 3 and a half stone to lose and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE my food. Hence I've ended up on here! Join me for the journey?

Replies

• maura1110
    maura1110 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I have been logging in regularly for about a year! Welcome and feel free to add me! :)
  • fitnessgal1318
    Options
    Hi and Welcome....I log in pretty consistently here and am really finding MFP to be a big help in my nutritional and fitness goals. I too love food...and wine.... but I also love to work out so that's a plus but I still need to work harder watching my intake. I love the support I get here and also like motivating others. We can't do this alone, right? Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Hi--I've only been a "regular" for two weeks, but MFP's been a big source of motivation so far. Happy to have a new friend!
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm fiarly new to the site, and am spending more time on here than Facebook......so i think I'm slightly addicted ;-)

Welcome to the site, good luck with your quest, and feel free to add me if you wish
  • catic
    catic Posts: 156
    Options
    I log in daily, people can feel free to add me.
  • or1ch6id
    Options
    i am on here all the time now...feel free to add me too! :)
  • nursenikki829
    nursenikki829 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I have been logging every day for 80 days and counting! Feel free to add me!
  • angelgutierrez
    Options
    I log in daily and would love to support you! Friend request sent.
  • ADM1979
    ADM1979 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have been on here since 2011 logging in on and off. Now, I log in daily! and I have finally lost 3lbs. Yeah!! Feel free to add me cause I love having people who I can talk to about everything!
  • anniem112
    anniem112 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    also fairly new and addicted with a good old bit of weight to lose so feel free to add me :)
  • ShalisaClam
    Options
    Anyone - feel free to add me!! I am a self- confessed foodie - but am committed to my goal. Together we can do this.

:drinker: Cheers to you
  • BoxOfficeTroll
    BoxOfficeTroll Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    On at least once a day. Feel free to add me. =)
  • NaomsIrl
    Options
    I log in pretty regularly :) Feel free to add.
  • summerlancaster
    Options
    On here daily! :) Feel free to add me!
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day - I'll add you. Feel free to add me, anyone else!
  • HappilyMarried2711
    Options
    I am also totally addicted to this site. Definately here way more than facebook! I"m always happy to have another support buddy! Andybody can feel free to add me. :)
  • peachlow
    Options
    I've been on for a little over a year...feel free to join my page...my friends are very supportive also....MFP has been a great support system for me
  • DeMaCu
    DeMaCu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    H!

I, too, just started MFP about 10 days ago and I log in daily! This has been so helpful to me, and I'm looking for friends, too! You can't have too much support, in my opinion!
  • karadawn14
    Options
    add me!
  • lucybell333
    Options
    Hi! I've been logging in daily for over 4 months now and try to be as supportive as possible for my MFP friends, so please feel free to add me! :smile: