Anyone completed or tried Firm Express?

Options
I'm watching an informercial for firm express. www.firmexpress.com

It says you're guaranteed to lose 15 pounds in 30 days using these workouts. There's 4 weeks of workouts and they look fun, 20 minutes each 3 times a week. I can certainly do that!

I want to hear from someone that's tried it, especially that completed the 30 days to see you're thoughts. Did you lose weight, inches etc.

Please before I spend $100 and THEN find out it don't work LOL

Replies

• Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I have never tried the express one but I have the old workouts and stepper and it kicks my butt everytime. They incorporate weights and loooooove squats and lunges. I love The Firm!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    $100 for a 20 minute workout you do 3 times a week?

15 lbs in 30 days? You know when people say it is to good to be true.... it is.
    Save your money and buy nutritious foods and not a quick fix
  • allynady
    allynady Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have Firm Express, I enjoy the workouts and I did see results after 2 weeks, I still haven't completed the whole 30 days. I don't think I would have lost 15 lbs in 30 days but I have a very slow metabolism. I bought it from Target ($89).
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've never tried The Firm Express, but the others I have really get you in shape and transform your body. In order to achieve the 15-lb. weight loss in 30 days, I think you'd have to follow their eating plan (and probably take their supplements) as well as follow the exercise plan. Other than the price, I love The Firm workouts!!
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have it and completed 3 weeks of it before I started Insanity.

I don't think anyone could loose that much weight working out 3 times a week for 20 minutes. If the person was VERY overweight and hasn't worked out ever, then maybe. I followed the advanced rotation calendar. It has 2 workouts a day and I think it was 5-6 days a week. There is also an intermediate calendar too, besides the beginner one that comes with it. The people in the infomercial also followed the advanced rotation, along with a very strict diet. ( I read that on the firm webite somewhere) So are those results possible, YES, just not in 20 min 3x a week.

I won my copy online from a blog so I can't really say if I think it's worth $90 or not. A cheaper alternative might be The Firm: Calorie Explosion. It's the same type of excercises as the ones in the Firm Express system. It's only $10 or so from Wal-mart or Amazon. I actually like it better than the Express workouts. It's almost an hour long and uses weights along with some high intensity intervals. It is seperated into 4, 20 minute segments that I usually combined for a 1 hr workout. I had great results doing that one 5 days a week for a month. I lost a ton of inches and a few lbs too.

The workouts themselves are fun. Some instructors I like more than others, but that is personal preference. :) Overall I do like them, and when I'm short on time, I'll pop one of them in. I usually burn around 120-150 calories in 20 minutes, so that's a decent burn for such a short workout.

Wow, kinda long winded, haha. I hope this helps you.