I know this has been asked before but I'm at a loss

Options
:wink: So my question is..when and how did you decide to change your daily goals from say 2lbs a day to 1.5lbs or 1lb? I started off by going for 2lbs a day and now that I have lost 28.5lbs I have noticed that my weight loss has slowed down a bit. I was at 1200/day and almost never ate back my workout calories..to me it seems a bit counterproductive...however I would always eat up to 1200, give or take 10-20 calories.I want to continue to lose but I feel like I'm overthinking this whole thing.

I know that some will say you SHOULD eat back those workout calories but at the same time I'm not going to eat if I'm not hungry just to reach an estimated high number.

I should tell you that I'm 5'7 and 26 years old. I started at 194lbs and I'm down to 165.5

I need help because I'm totally confused on if I should change my goals to raise my dalily calories with the thought that you need to eat more to lose more.

If anyone has some truely helpful info or advice I would really appreciate it.

I've done so many searches on this forum and see all of the contradictions out there and after all of that I'm more confused that when I started looking.

Please no negativity..thanks :wink: