American Idol 4/14/09

Options
mello
mello Posts: 817 Member
So who do you think makes the bottom three tonight?

Replies

• mello
    Options
    So who do you think makes the bottom three tonight?
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I think Lil will be in the bottom 3 for sure. I am not sure of the other 2. I would love to add Adam rocks! I :heart: him! Cindy
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    hmm...well I think it will be lil rounds...anoop and maybe matt...I don't know!...

It's getting down to the wire now!
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking Chris, Lil and Matt. I think the judges are pushing for Lil to go home - for some reason they are not liking her. I think Chris may be in a bit of trouble because he sang a song that is not as well known as some of the other songs that were sung.
  • Vogue
    Vogue Posts: 15
    Options
    Lil' all the way in the bottom and probably out the door tonight! Maybe Anoop. But Lil will definetly be in the bottom three!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I think Lil is going home tonight. I have no idea who the other bottom two will be. :huh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Lil, Kris, Matt. IMHO will be the bottom 3. and going home should be Matt, maybe Lil. I:heart: Kris, but he picked a weird song nobody knows.

Do you guys think Adam looks like Elvis? Like freakishly similar to young Elvis?
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Lucky, I do think Adam looks like a young Elvis. I :heart: Adam ! I think he has sooo much potential! Cindy :smile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    yeah there is no doubt he will get a recording contract, whether he wins this show or not- like Daughtry-
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    Oh I know it lucky! I can't wait to buy his first Cd. Cindy :heart:
  • mlmanney
    mlmanney Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    ok so....I was thinking Lil didn't do so bad....she wasn't great but I think that bottom three might be Matt, Chris, and Anoop....with (IMHO) Chris going home...:huh:
  • magichatter06
    Options
    Well, Lil Rounds didn't go home...but neither did Matt!

Bad news is...two will have to go home next week!...and it possibly could be them two!

Hm, Disco theme? I'm sure Adam will have something crazy for this one!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I bet you're right, Chatter. Adam will be the one to watch next week! I'm excited!:laugh: I can't see Danny doing Disco????
  • mello
    Options
    When I heard "disco night" my thoughts immediatly went to Adam......I was not a fan but he's so flamboyant that I find myself wondering what he's going to do next.

I only was able to watch the last five min's last night....did Simon say anything about Chris? I know not alot of other people thought so, but I thought he was amazing.....he really nailed that song Tues night. I thought Randy was waaaay off on his judging of him.
  • magichatter06
    Options
    When I heard "disco night" my thoughts immediatly went to Adam......I was not a fan but he's so flamboyant that I find myself wondering what he's going to do next.

I only was able to watch the last five min's last night....did Simon say anything about Chris? I know not alot of other people thought so, but I thought he was amazing.....he really nailed that song Tues night. I thought Randy was waaaay off on his judging of him.

I think that he said that he really liked Chris's performance?
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Adam Lambert, and I just really can't wait to see what he does next. Adam and Allison are my picks for the final two.

In my opinion, they wasted the judges save.
  • Cindysunshine
    Options
    I also think it will be Adam and Allison as the final 2. Disco week and Adam. I can't wait ! Cindy :heart:
  • mello
    Options
    ....so while I was in meditation this morning I channeled Max to see what his thoughts were on Idol since he seemed absent from the boards.

This is what I was getting from him:

He was ok with the bottom 3 last night although Lil Rounds should have gone home. Her performance Tuesday sucked. She was off key most of the song but for some reason the judges were afraid to point that out, instead throwing out that lame "you lost your artistry" bs. No, she lost her tone. Period.

He was ok with the save since they only have one more week to use it. I think they were making sure none of the Top 4 (Adam, Danny, Kris and Alison) needed it
  • magichatter06
    Options
    ....so while I was in meditation this morning I channeled Max to see what his thoughts were on Idol since he seemed absent from the boards.

This is what I was getting from him:

He was ok with the bottom 3 last night although Lil Rounds should have gone home. Her performance Tuesday sucked. She was off key most of the song but for some reason the judges were afraid to point that out, instead throwing out that lame "you lost your artistry" bs. No, she lost her tone. Period.

He was ok with the save since they only have one more week to use it. I think they were making sure none of the Top 4 (Adam, Danny, Kris and Alison) needed it

:laugh: :laugh: You're probably totally right too!