Middle aged men looking for support?

Options
I noticed there are a lot of women that use MFP. But finding people more like yourself is great. So I'm 34, married and have a desk job. I'm looking for a few friend in my situation that would keep tabs on my progress. Anyone interested in helping?

Replies

• PeggysDad
    Options
    Sure, feel free to add me :)
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I noticed there are a lot of women that use MFP. But finding people more like yourself is great. So I'm 34, married and have a desk job. I'm looking for a few friend in my situation that would keep tabs on my progress. Anyone interested in helping?

Holly Cr@p, middle aged at 34, I'm doomed, doomed, I tell ya'

Feel free to add...
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Does that mean im over the hill at 39? Feel free to add me! Single dad here>
  • mlrod1914
    Options
    Ok. Maybe I'm not middle aged. But I'm headed in that direction. And I won't go down without a fight! Who's with me! :)
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I must be well past it at 48 but if that doesn't scare you, feel free to add me!
  • scottlowen
    scottlowen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 wishing I had started working on my health when I was 34 years old with a desk job. I am now finally in the best shape I have been in since my late 20's. I used another network known for it's exercise programs to get some support. I think that this network should be able to do the same.
    Don't give up. You will be glad that you stuck with it in another 16 years.

Scott
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are just a wipper snapper, middle aged my axs, feel free to friend

Holly Cr@p, middle aged at 34, I'm doomed, doomed, I tell ya'

Feel free to add...
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    If 34 is middle aged, I'm not only over the hill but down in the holler! Add me anyway. Anybody.:ohwell:
  • Jzslim
    Jzslim Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 34 as well. damn stupid dislexia, I mean 43.feel free to accept my request. no offense to anyone with dislexia.