recovering from stomach flu

Options
okay, so I have been sick for the pat three days. Today is the first day I feel better and have been able to eat a bowl of cereal and keep it down (so far). My question is that given how weak I feel right now, I don't know when to start adding exercise again. Has anyone been through this recently? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    okay, so I have been sick for the pat three days. Today is the first day I feel better and have been able to eat a bowl of cereal and keep it down (so far). My question is that given how weak I feel right now, I don't know when to start adding exercise again. Has anyone been through this recently? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated!
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I was sick during my first month of doing this, wasn't able to work out for a whole week. Listen to your body, it needs to heal right now. If you wake up and have lots of energy one day, wait one more day before working out. If you need to take a week off, do it.
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    Thanks! That's about what I figured but wasn't sure if working out would help or hinder at this point!