New & Need Help!

Hey everyone, I am new to this group! I have decided that I NEED to lose these pesky 20 pounds that make me tired and jiggly. My problem is time! I work 30-35 hours a week as an optician as well as take 14 credit college hours. I am about halfway towards my education degree. ;) I also have two little boys one of whom is in preschool 3 days a week. My life is insane!

Anyway I am thinking of getting up earlier in the mornings (as cutting out sleep will be the only way I can workout) so I can do the 30 Day Shred at least 3 times a week to start. I would also like to do the Slim Fast Diet since I usually forget to eat during the day... I figured throwing a shake in my purse in the AM will be the easiest way to start. I was also thinking of maybe doing some Xantrex or some other "diet pill" to get some added energy since I plan to cut out soda (I live on caffeine.)

I am 5'5 and 150 right now and my goal is to be 130 AND toned. I have lost about 5 pounds already since December just from the stress of being on the go all the time but I also just stopped nursing my 1 year old so I feel I can do more now. Any comments/ suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I am going to need motivation!

Replies

• myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Welcome aboard! Congratulations on your choices. Since you aren't yet sold on diet pills, take some time to review the posts in the Success Stories category, as so many people have reached their goals without those pills and the side effects they can bring. Good luck!