Hello!

Options
My name is Amy. I joined last night, so this has been my first day on MFP.

I've been working out over the last few weeks with Jillian Michael 30 Day Shred, but I haven't been super dedicated to it. I'm hoping this site will motivate me to do it more, and help me watch what I eat (I'm not the best at dieting).

Day 1 has been good so far :)

Replies

• EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    After 2 weeks you will get used to diet somewhat it will be easier.

In case you do overeat sometime , do not quit after it. Those are called cheat days, and they are not going to make you fat if you dont overeat your whole daily calorie expenditure.

I am dieting for about month right now, but joined MFP couple days ago and its great, especialy calorie counting on cellphone.
  • acook104
    acook104 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm going to do my best not to get discouraged, and not cheat too often. I'm feeling optimistic after today.
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    never get discouraged.. you know u can do it .. many ppl here to help .. good luck
  • hdg1822
    hdg1822 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have the same motivation issue. Right now I am focusing on staying under my calorie count on all days except for my cheat day. I am slowly adding more and more activities to increase my weight loss. Stay focused and you will succeed!