65 lost with pics

Options
February seems like a good time for a pick-me-up, so I thought I'd post my progress. I am at almost 7 months on mfp and have lost about 65 lbs. I know I still have a ways to go, but every time I find myself having to hold my pants on when I walk, I still feel like a million bucks (a silly looking million bucks...lol).

I have made no real drastic changes in my life, other than being more vigilant about what I eat and how often I work out. I still eat treats and I love that there's no "diet" or special foods to buy. I love all the support on mfp - it has made all the difference. When I have a question - ANY question - I look on here and a dozen people have asked the same thing. Its comforting to see that there are other confused people on here too, haha. I also am a little addicted to the success stories. Probably a lot addicted to them.

So, for my pics here... The second pic is from Easter of this last year. I am wearing the same sweater in pic #1, and the same pants in pic#2. Pic #4 is me now, minus the silly over-sized clothes.

mfpfeb-1.jpg

Replies

• KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Your looking great!!! Keep it up!
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    Options
    Excellent work! You look amazing!! Keep it up!
  • student94
    student94 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your dedication is really paying off! You look great.
  • atray87
    atray87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I confess, I too am addicted to success stories. Thank you for sharing yours.
  • oneil1
    Options
    WOW!!! I'm impressed...
  • RuthlessB
    RuthlessB Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What an INSPIRATION .....YOU....ARE!!!! Thanx and GOD Bless!!!
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    What an amazing difference. You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • anissaek
    anissaek Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just awesome results. :smile:
    Are you doing the calories recommended per day or a bit over? What are your tips?
  • CarlGleave
    CarlGleave Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    We're have you gone lol well done
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Great job!
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Congrats on your loss!
  • energy4life
    Options
    WOnderful and way to go!!! You have made it far! Love and Light!:flowerforyou:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Great results! :D
  • Rain_253
    Rain_253 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    WTG :) Keep up the great work!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,957 Member
    Options
    Impressive loss in a short 7 months! You look terrific! Congratulations! :drinker: Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    :happy: WOW! Way to go! You're a rock star!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Nice work!!!!
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    February seems like a good time for a pick-me-up, so I thought I'd post my progress. I am at almost 7 months on mfp and have lost about 65 lbs. I know I still have a ways to go, but every time I find myself having to hold my pants on when I walk, I still feel like a million bucks (a silly looking million bucks...lol).

I have made no real drastic changes in my life, other than being more vigilant about what I eat and how often I work out. I still eat treats and I love that there's no "diet" or special foods to buy. I love all the support on mfp - it has made all the difference. When I have a question - ANY question - I look on here and a dozen people have asked the same thing. Its comforting to see that there are other confused people on here too, haha. I also am a little addicted to the success stories. Probably a lot addicted to them.

So, for my pics here... The second pic is from Easter of this last year. I am wearing the same sweater in pic #1, and the same pants in pic#2. Pic #4 is me now, minus the silly over-sized clothes.

mfpfeb-1.jpg

that is wonderful , i wish in had support, been here for close to a month now, only lost 3 lbs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!