Need Help

Options
I am currently unmotivated to do anything. I want to work out and get in shape, especially for summer - and because I know I have gained weight - 15 pounds in a year, and it's noticable! :( But I have absolutely no motivation. I'm not gunna lie, I'm so lazy and honestly like being a couch potato. But again, I want to get in shape. I think the hardest thing for me right now is to figure out my diet and what to eat. I'm a big eater when I get something delicious in front of me. I also like to cook, so buying frozen dinners isn't really an option for me. I wish something would either just make me workout or just change me, wouldn't that be nice? Just the other night i was talking to my uncle on the phone and he said it looked like you gained some weight since I last saw you, and this was Christmas time. I know I'm slowly packing on the pounds and it needs to stop. I need MOTIVATION!! Any Suggestions on what to do and what to eat?

Replies

• myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Since you love to cook, what about trying healthier versions of foods you love? For example, chocolatecoveredkatie.com for sweets, others for savory/salty, etc. Log faithfully & make it a game to find recipes that mimic things you truly enjoy.