Herro Errybody!

Options
I was referred here by a friend, and so far I am loving the "Food Diary" tab. My goals are to gain more muscle but at the same time reduce my body fat. I haven't been able to do any sort of lifting for a few months due to a table saw injury that cut 8 tendons, well after some surgery and 3 months of physical therapy 3 times a week, my hand is about 95% functional. I started hitting the gym on Monday with a pretty intense cardio circuit training workout, I'm planning on going to the gym at least 6 days a week, 3 days with circuit training (cardio), and 3 days with weight lifting (strength).

Today is my fifth day, I loaded up some supps like whey powder, creatine, testosterone booster, hardener (might be too early for the hardener) and Animal Pak multi-vitamins, I am hoping for faster results with the supplements but I am still working my *kitten* off and not cheating myself. I am already feeling a lot healthier and seeing some good results. Monday I weighed in before my workout at 200 lbs. today I weighed in at 195.6 lbs. before my workout. Of course some of that could have been water weight too but I am pretty satisfied with my routine.

Anyways just wanted to introduce myself to the community, good luck with your goals errybody!

Current weight: 195.6 lbs.
Height: 6'0"
Goal: 175 lbs.

Replies

• myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Wow, sorry about that table saw injury, glad you're healing. Welcome!
  • CarlGleave
    CarlGleave Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I would cut back on the gym maybe 3/4 times as a max, I used to go 5/6 times a week had some great results but soon learnt to hate the gym because of the amount of time spent there, don't forget walking the dog and doing the gardening etc are all cardio too
  • nakedwarrior
    Options
    @myopuy Thanks, it really didn't hurt as bad as you'd think, plus the morphine helped a bit lol.

@CarlGleave I appreciate that advice, I think for the first four weeks I am just going to stick with what I am doing just to kind of wake my body and see how it reacts, week 5 I think I'll cut back to 3-4 times per week but with a more intense workout routine. This is the first time I've done any sort of weight training whatsoever so I'm positive there will be some major tweaking with my workout routine along the way.