Ok I feel like a million dollars today

Options
Wahoooooo I weighed in for the second time today and I weigh 7.2 pounds less than last Monday . Now if my profile was right I would be ok it should read lost 7.2 and it only says 5 lbs lost . That is my fault though I regestered the wrong weight on the firt day. I am so excited and proud of myself , thanks for all yalls support this week and God bless you all.:drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• bigjug1967
    Options
    Wahoooooo I weighed in for the second time today and I weigh 7.2 pounds less than last Monday . Now if my profile was right I would be ok it should read lost 7.2 and it only says 5 lbs lost . That is my fault though I regestered the wrong weight on the firt day. I am so excited and proud of myself , thanks for all yalls support this week and God bless you all.:drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Congrats. What a great start. in no time, you are going to shock yourself with how amazing you look.
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! The journey is long but the reward will be great!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!

You can change your starting weight (Mike just changed it). Go to my home, check-in. Under Check in, you should see where you can edit previous entries. Just change the beginning weight........

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Feels good..........................Congrats.
  • dmm822
    dmm822 Posts: 12
    Options
    That is awesome keep up the hard work you can do it!!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO:drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Yahoo!!!!! Good for you, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Wowza! That is fantastic! Doesn't it feel good?!!!!:drinker:
  • Lesley2b123
    Options
    Wow...what did you do to lose 7.2 pounds in one week?
  • twink3110
    Options
    :smokin: You are smoking!! Keep it up it only get better and better the more you lose!!
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words , I feel like jumping and I almost cried when it said I lost 7.2 lbs . I am a realist and know it wont be 7.2 every week , but I know Im only eating about and 1/3 of what I used to. God bless you all and good luck with your goals ..
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you!!! That's AWESOME!!! congrats for feeling like a million when YOU'VE EARNED IT!!
    Way to go!!