So no mattet what i eat

Options
. Basically i was just wondering no matter what u eat as long as your under your dailey intake will you lose weight e.g if i ate a bumch of crap for a whole day and i was under my calorie intake will i still lose weight ?

Replies

• MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Yes...you would still lose weight if you have a calorie deficit.

HOWEVER...eating crap does you no favors and leaves you lacking of nutrients your body needs. It's an easy way to become "skinny fat".
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Yes...you would still lose weight if you have a calorie deficit.

HOWEVER...eating crap does you no favors and leaves you lacking of nutrients your body needs. It's an easy way to become "skinny fat".

This! Yes definitely you will lose weight. Check out the Micky D's or Twinkie diet. You can eat 'bad' foods and lose weight. It's just not very healthy in the long run :)
  • chandni1990
    Options
    I had the same question
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Not only that, but I find when I eat healthier, I am able to eat more and stay full longer, and have less binge days. When I eat "junk", or highly processed foods, I consume my calories faster in a day and get hungrier quicker, which tends to overeating about every third day. My self-control is better with healthier choices.
  • HonkyTonks
    HonkyTonks Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I guess the important thing to take away from that is not that you should spend your calories on "junk food" but more that if you decided you'd eat a nice big bowl of icecream but still hit your calorie target for the day, you would still create the caloric deficit required to lose weight.