broke 200lbs

Options
gee_gees
gee_gees Posts: 12 Member
I am so proud of myself. This week I've hit a milestone, I am under 200 lbs, 198 to be exact. I have not been this light since 2004. The best thing is that I did it all by myself without major efforts. Eating well and daily exercising. No magic here! Will keep you posted, hopefully with pictures next time.

Replies

• applecoreuk
    Options
    Well done. I'm currently 245lbs. My goal is 200lbs.
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    I'm so excited to get there...started on Jan 1st and I'm halfway there, 18.5lb lost, 18.5 to go to hit 200 (then another 50 or so after that...but just taking this thing one step at a time!)
  • taliesyn_
    taliesyn_ Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Great job - I know how it felt to break 300 too. Good luck for the future.
  • monkeymouse74
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Well done..:flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • chanson104
    Options
    HOORAY!! That is an awesome feeling. Keep up the great work!
  • LisaLashesxx
    LisaLashesxx Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic....my first big goal is to be under 200lbs.........i started at 264 and i am 223 now so to be under 24 to go............lets do this 200+....ers. very well done to all those that have broken the 200's.x
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I remember how great that felt so enjoy every smile it brings your way! :smile:
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Great job!!!

Can't wait to see pics too :)
  • anna_love
    Options
    Wounderfull (= keep up the hard work
  • happiimilk
    happiimilk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm super happy for you! I hope I can do the same thing soon! :)
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    I am so proud of myself. This week I've hit a milestone, I am under 200 lbs, 198 to be exact. I have not been this light since 2004. The best thing is that I did it all by myself without major efforts. Eating well and daily exercising. No magic here! Will keep you posted, hopefully with pictures next time.

That's great. Good job!
  • Trinketona
    Options
    I'm currently at 200.6 waiting to step on the scale and see a 1 instead of a 2.

congratulations I can imagine how you feel. :smile:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Very well done, I'm still waiting for that wonderful moment!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Congrats...I started @ 247, currently 213, hope to be where you are by the end of March. Same here, it doesn't seem to be any earth shattering formula, just doing what I should have done all along. It seems so easy, I wonder why I didn't start years ago.
  • km47
    km47 Posts: 34
    Options
    great job! I have that as a goal as well. It has probably been the same time frame for me as well. I am hoping to be there before too long!
  • Brandie1029
    Brandie1029 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You should be extremely proud of yourself! :drinker: I cannot WAIT until I see a 1 on the scale instead of a 2. Only 8.5 more pounds to go! I started at 250 and I'm down to 208. We so got this! :glasses:
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the hard work, you are doing great!
  • hollymeeker
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC news! I can't wait till I get there too....and we can't wait to see pictures. :)
  • chargermama0501
    Options

^^^^^YAYYYYY! Such an encourgament!!! Cant wait to see your pics!^^^^^^
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!