My weightloss (pictures)

Options

Replies

• sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    great job! i totally know how you feel, i started slightly above you and ended right where you are. it's easy for people to say ohhh you looked better at "this" weight, but personally i like how you look at 128. that's the body type i prefer on myself so i totally get it!
  • feb06momma
    Options
    You know, I have a lot of weight to lose (over 100 pounds) but I don't look down on people who "only" have a little to lose. You have to be happy with yourself, and if you're not happy with yourself then you should do something about it. Personally I thought you looked great in your before picture but viewpoint is all relative. From where I am sitting, that looks great. But from where you sit, I can understand why it wouldn't. So I'm not judging! I say good for you for taking control before you have a serious weight problem. I can definitely tell a difference between your photos and I think you look great. You have a very nice shape and you look more toned now. Great job! :flowerforyou:

Yep, that's how I feel, too!! And you look incredible. Well done. :)
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    wow! you look so good! Thats amazing!!!! What you managed to acheive is exactly what I want to too. Want to be friends? I'd love to know how you slimmed down and toned and lost your extra body fat.
  • superrjo
    superrjo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wow! you look so good! Thats amazing!!!! What you managed to acheive is exactly what I want to too. Want to be friends? I'd love to know how you slimmed down and toned and lost your extra body fat.

haha thank you ! and of course, give me an add :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    man you looked great at 150, if i looked like that now i wouldn't even bother to loose any more...:) i am 5.2 though... i started at 140, at 132 now and a goal of 125.. its a long struggle the past 4 months just to get 6-7 lbs off.... what did you do to loose it? what i would give to have a belly like yours.....
  • superrjo
    Options
    man you looked great at 150, if i looked like that now i wouldn't even bother to loose any more...:) i am 5.2 though... i started at 140, at 132 now and a goal of 125.. its a long struggle the past 4 months just to get 6-7 lbs off.... what did you do to loose it? what i would give to have a belly like yours.....

to each their own i guess :) i dont really know how i lost it, i was suprised everytime i weighed in as i was sure i would have put on. my calorie goal is quite low, 1050, although I do go over quite often. I try to work out as much as possible (although the last few weeks have been busy so I've had less time). Boxfit, super circuits at my gym (INTENSE !!!! but amazing, i couldnt walk for a week after the first time), 30 day shred, swimming and just general cardio work. I think i'm quite lucky because the weight i gained went to my tummy quite slowly - it was my thighs and hips that got it worst. I really thought I was going to struggle losing the weight which is perhaps why i went so hard at it to start with, as I'd heard a lot of horror stories about people with underactive thyroid finding it incredibly hard to lose weight, but i've managed to lose it quite manageably.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i also have a under active thyroid and i know that doesn't help me.... well you are smokin hot! good work and i wish i had your motivation....
  • hooligansmom
    hooligansmom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I think you did a great job. It seems like your weight loss was very healthy and probably a good idea too. You took yourself from the higher end of the "normal range" to the lower end, probably saving yourself from going over 25 BMI eventually. My goal weight is 150, which is good for my height, but I might reassess when I get there to see if I want to go to the lower end of the normal range too!.
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Great job, this was nice to see you're my height in my range - or the range I want to be in that is.. I'm still at 145lbs :P
  • superrjo
    Options
    I think you did a great job. It seems like your weight loss was very healthy and probably a good idea too. You took yourself from the higher end of the "normal range" to the lower end, probably saving yourself from going over 25 BMI eventually. My goal weight is 150, which is good for my height, but I might reassess when I get there to see if I want to go to the lower end of the normal range too!.

yeah, i think my bmi was like 22/23, now im 20.5 or something, and i just feel great, so much better! No more muffin top ! annoyingly, im addicted to buying jeans and so have bought quite a few pairs during my weightloss - and now none of them fit me !
  • _Shelley_
    Options
    I'd love to look like you at 138! Hell, I wish my 150 was that toned haha
  • superrjo
    Options
    a lot of people seem to like the 138 photo, i dont get it !! i think 128 is so much better :)
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    a lot of people seem to like the 138 photo, i dont get it !! i think 128 is so much better :)
    I'm one of those people. 138 was smokin' hot, but I tend to think a bit more muscle/flesh is quite attractive on women.

But it doesn't matter what I think! Congratulations on meeting your goals!
  • superrjo
    Options
    I'm one of those people. 138 was smokin' hot, but I tend to think a bit more muscle/flesh is quite attractive on women.

happier now and i think that definately shows :D but thank you :D !
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options

happier now and i think that definately shows :D but thank you :D !
    Awesome! I think we should all go after the body that we desire (within reason).
  • Tubby2Toned
    Tubby2Toned Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Looking good, but don't lose any more in my opinion.
  • superrjo
    Options
    Looking good, but don't lose any more in my opinion.

i just wanna round it down to a nice 125 :) hopefully get a wee bit more off my thighs!
  • setharnab
    Options
    U did a great job
  • xxgemma19xx
    Options
    you look amazing, well done. im currently at 176lbs and hoping to get down to 125lbs, ive took pics and wil do every month just so i can tell how far ive gone and so i can notice my weight loss even more
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u look amazing hun. well done ;o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!