CRAZY CANUCKS April 15 Weigh In/Results/Challenge

Options
So I thought I would start the thread to have a place for people to post their weigh-ins. I dont mean to overstep!:happy: I'm just trying to help out when i can.

Good Luck Canadians!!!! Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you all!:flowerforyou:

My weigh in is 149.2:tongue:
same as last week.
no gain tho, considering it was easter and the chocolate eggs looked so good!!!

Replies

• Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    So I thought I would start the thread to have a place for people to post their weigh-ins. I dont mean to overstep!:happy: I'm just trying to help out when i can.

Good Luck Canadians!!!! Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you all!:flowerforyou:

same as last week.
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Hey There!!

i don't want to weigh in today buti will as i know i went up thanks to having my son's 1st birthday Party on Friday and a HUGE cake lots of food and booze and then Easter with ham and chocolate!!

Anyways...........here goes................116.4

Good Luck Everyone Else!!!
  • Dad_To_5
    Dad_To_5 Posts: 14
    Options
    here is my check in weight...........204.8

GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    130 Up one pound (I think its all water weight from Easter and will be gone tomorrow:)laugh: :grumble:
  • Lynn1987
    Lynn1987 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm at 154 this week. I think I'm going to take a break from weigh ins though. I have 18 days til my trip so i'm just going to focus on eating healthy and gymming it for now.
    Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hey Jay!
    I'm just bumping this so it'll be in My Topics for when I get home....
    Fingers crossed that the Easter Bunny was nice to me... I was really good at avoiding ALL things chocolate!! :noway:
  • TammyWall
    TammyWall Posts: 36
    Options

same as last week.

Thanks for starting the new weigh in thread, JoMickey had to look after her family, she will be back on later tonight!!
  • TammyWall
    TammyWall Posts: 36
    Options
    Opps ..and I suppose I shalll weigh in this week. I am now at 166 lbs Good job everyone and keep up the good work!! :happy:
  • Jay_83
    Options
    Hey Tash! are you gunna join our team????:happy: congrats on the 22 pounds!! C and I could notice a difference last night for sure!!

Hey Tammy, np with posting the thread. i think its good that we all take part in the team, then not so much pressure on jomickey. maybe everyone could think of a challenge for this week?? ill put my thinking cap on . . . :happy:
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    I am unofficially -2 lbs this week. Friday is my weigh in day. I will move my ticker then.
  • sapphire092170
    Options
    15th's weigh in was 258, sorry I forgot to post it here...oooops!
  • WantToBeMoreActive
    Options
    Hi all, I'm down a pound this week to 156.

Go Team Go!!!
  • arthkicker
    arthkicker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone !!!

Thank you so much for starting the thread ! Helping each other out is exactly
    what belonging to a team is about !!! :smile:

My weigh in is 222.4

I will get the results posted today !!

Good Luck everyone !
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Congrats Healthymom...you are the biggest loser this week !!!!

Thanks for weighing in even though it wasn't a great week for everyone...keeps my numbers real on track. :smile:

Healthymom2009 -2.0 lbs1.05%
    Sapphire092170 -2.0 lbs 0.77%
    Wanttobemoreactive -1.0 lbs 0.64%
    TammyWall -1.0lbs 0.60%
    Jomickey -0.6 lbs 0.27%
    Dad_ to_ 5 -0.4lbs 0.19%
    Jay 83 -0.00 lbs 0.00%
    Lynnn1987 (0.5 lbs 0.33%)
    Deanea (1.0) lbs (0.78)%
    Momto5 (0.80) lbs(0.89)%

Easter is over, time to refocus ! Freeze the rest of the chocolate..lol or file it under "G" for garbage...lol

Spring is here (I hope) so lets get outdoors and start some walking. For people that are living in the same areas, lets post and get some walking groups started !!!

Congrats this week and good luck for the upcoming week !!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    I'm at 154 this week. I think I'm going to take a break from weigh ins though. I have 18 days til my trip so i'm just going to focus on eating healthy and gymming it for now.
    Good luck everyone! :flowerforyou:

Getting ready for a trip is so exciting !!!
    We'd still love to have you weigh in and support your journey ! :smile:
  • arthkicker
    Options
    Hey Jay!
    I'm just bumping this so it'll be in My Topics for when I get home....
    Fingers crossed that the Easter Bunny was nice to me... I was really good at avoiding ALL things chocolate!! :noway:

Welcome Tash !!! Each week (on Weds) we start a new thread with the date for for weigh ins and results.
  • TashaS
    TashaS Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi Jomicikey!
    I'd love to join the group! No change on the scale for me this week... still 233lbs. I think I need to change up the exercise routine ~ I've been at a plateu now for a couple of weeks.

Hey Tash! are you gunna join our team????:happy: congrats on the 22 pounds!! C and I could notice a difference last night for sure!!

Thanks Jay! You know I could really notice it on you too... then when I got on here and seen you were down a couple more pounds, I was like "Ya Jay!" I think I've got Kevin and his receptionsist at work hooked on the site too... although they don't post. But both are happy with the results they've had so far. Who would've thought that a converstaion at Earls over dinner would turn into such a lifestyle change. :happy:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I'm in Milton ,ON folks, I am into some walking if any of you are close by

Anne
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I'm in Milton ,ON folks, I am into some walking if any of you are close by

Anne

My husband is doing a job in Milton right now, too bad we didn't live closer or i would take you up on the walking offer!!!!

We live in the Niagara Region if there is anyone here we could meet up and go walking!!

Paula
  • Jay_83
    Options
    f, i cant get this stupid quote thing to work. guh!

Tasha, ya that conversation changed our lives for sure!!! keep it up!!!:happy:

maybe we could go for a walk down by the river one day???