Don't know where to post is.

Options
2»

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,131 Member
    Options
    Dave is a swell fella- it's just that some folks need pampering with kid gloves, and he is more..... straightforward.

LOL

you guys have not figured out the O word? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :devil:

I know it I know itpick_me.gif

(did I get it right in the PM, Lucky??)
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Get in a workout before bed. You can burn off half tonight and half tomorrow night and it's like it never happened, hehe.
    OMG OMG

great advice:flowerforyou:

:blushing:

Now get going!
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I had dinner at my friends last night. I went over my cals for by like 600 I feel so bad.

it is like spilling a glass of milk

wipe it up and poor a new glass

nothing to be gained by feeling bad

keep moving forward :smile:
    Wow Dave you learning to be nice instead of frank?!?!?!:wink::laugh: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

If Dave's frank, can I be Ralph?
  • cmriverside
    Options
    I had dinner at my friends last night. I went over my cals for by like 600 I feel so bad.

Wow Dave you learning to be nice instead of frank?!?!?!:wink::laugh: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

I'll be TOM - all the girls keep talkin' about someone named TOM.....:wink:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options

I'll be TOM - all the girls keep talkin' about someone named TOM.....:wink:

you don't want to be TOM-trust me!:wink:
    i actually think it's ok to have the odd day where you go over, adds variety to confuse your body. so, chill girl. you may need more cals than you're supposed to be eating anyway. i increased mine to 1400,set my goals to lose 1/2 a pound, and leave a couple hundred exercise cals uneaten and it helped me break my plateau!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options

great advice.
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I think you're already one step ahead than you would have been if you weren't doing MFP. You have not only owned up to what you ate but you also figured out how many calories it is. Figure out your net deficit/overage for the week and see if that 600 calories REALLY hurts you that much. Throw in an extra couple of minutes in your next few workouts and don't stress about making it all "even". The thing that has made me stay focused on losing weight this time around is that I do not consider my screw ups "cheating". They're slight indulgences that I count calories for. I HATE the guilt associated with the word "cheat"!
  • cmriverside
    Options
    you don't want to be TOM-trust me!

:laugh: TOM has been gone from my life for 15 years. And good riddance, I say.