30 day shred dvd

Options
I'm thinking of buying it today, does it really work though??

Replies

• porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    have a search in the success board - there is loads of supporting evidence.

personally after 12 days, I'm not down 1 single lb. However I'm down 1.5 inches on my bust and 1.5 on my waist :wink: working for me. I've only 'missed' two days in that time. One for my bellydancing class and one due to a looooong day interferring with my energy level. lol
    I have weight to lose still but am happy getting stronger and knowing the scales will move eventually.
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I need to lose inches more than lbs, like yes I could lose about 15lbs but I need to ump start the inches part. My butt is huge compared to my waist
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    I am in a group that started doing the 30DS on Feb 1st. And we have all lost any where from 1/2 to 1 1/2 here and there in the first 10 day measurement/weigh in day last week. We are keeping up with bust, waist and hip. I had lost 1/2 inch on all 3 areas each, the the 10 days prior to starting with the group and I only did the video about 7 times in those 10 days. Then I lost another 1/2 inch on all 3 areas each once again on the official 10 day check in.
    I recommend you do find a group to start working out daily with on the form. It seems to help keep everyone motivated.

Good luck in your journey.:flowerforyou:

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Cindym82
    Options
    thanks :) i kinda dont want to lose my bust :( not much there to start with lol
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i never lost 1 lb, actually gained 3 but once i stopped the dvd the 3 lbs fell off...( water retention repairing the muscles i assume). after the whole 30 days i lost 1 inch off my waist, 2 inches off my mommy belly and hips. I have restarted the dvd this week, i'm on day 6 now and will do the whole 30 days again. Hopefully this time i will see better results!
  • sarahmarc
    sarahmarc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Any exercise is good for you..I like the DVD because it's quick, a great workout and your muscles will hurt the next day. Don't focus so much on the number rather how you fell in your clothes:happy: :happy:
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of 30DS and I am down 15lbs and about 14 total inches! I had great results! :)
  • Cindym82
    Options
    thanks girls for the help :)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    It works if you are eating right along with it. Even if you aren't eating right it will tone you up. I just started the last level of it today and I'm noticing a difference in how my pants fit and how my arms and upper abs look. It is one of my favorite workouts.
  • stephv21
    stephv21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout I had found the whole video on YouTube. I think her workouts are great!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I was naughty and didn't so measurements before I started...but in 30 days ( straight ) I lost 6lbs and went from a size 8/10 to a 6/7 in jeans...so pretty good!! I started Ripped in 30 now, but have also started 30DS again too =) Good luck and you can add me if you like for support....Jenni
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Even if nothing else, watching Jillian and the other 2 women with their fab, toned bodies makes me want what they have!!
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4 for me, my muscles are feeling worked and I feel happy with my workout each time I do it, I dread turning the dvd on because jillian is a hard *kitten* and she works you out hard but when you get to that cool down and you've completed another day theres no feeling like it, and like she says it gets easier every time, first night my legs felt like jello after, second night not as bad last night I just felt a burn but not to bad. Can't wait to see end results.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Today is my last day of 30DS and I am down 15lbs and about 14 total inches! I had great results! :)

Wow!!
  • Cindym82
    Options
    Well I bought it, along with the mat and weights. I measured myself also, so lets kick some 30day butt!! lol, i have 75 days until I want to look somewhat decent in a bathing suit for my vacation, so I got my fingers crossed
  • nickyeatrunread
    nickyeatrunread Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2, and I totally agree--so sore! But I'm loving it too--so quick and easy to get a quick bit of exercise out of the way! Feel free to add me if you'd like a Shred buddy since we're near the same days!