16.5 down and pushing forward

Options
5Btieden
5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
I started MFP because as I was online shopping, I realized that I was in the highest sizes that you can buy in most department stores. Size 24's were getting too tight and I was shocked to realize that I needed a 3X in a lot of shirts. I started off January without making a New Years resolution and on the 4th (after much online shopping for work clothes) decided that I CAN NOT be this big any longer. I have 5 kids that keep me VERY busy! I am tired of being the fat, tired mommy that I have been! I have big plans for them in the spring when we can get out there and exercise. I have had several NSV's in the mommy department :) The latest was when we were taking the kids around selling Girl Scout Cookies and on the way home my oldest told me that she can tell I have been working out because I walk so much faster now :) Love hearing things like that!! I have been watching my calories and doing C25K and am definitely seeing progress!!!

Although its "only" 16.5 pounds...it is HUGE for me! And I am going to keep at it :) The black pants in the first picture actually started to fall off last week when I was running. I had to stop and re tie them :)
[img]http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff350/dtpulling/Weight loss/DSC01873-1-1-1.jpg[/img]

Replies

• RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Way to Go! Keep up the great work!
  • 5Btieden
    5Btieden Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Still can't get photo to work :( Never mind...and thanks to the poster who made the "how to load photos"...I think I love you!! :flowerforyou:
  • steffihoney
    Options
    That is great!!! Keep up what you are doing, it's working!
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nice job, mama!! Keep up the good work!
  • KristenStone
    KristenStone Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great Job girl! I started in January too and I am exactly 16.4 down. We can do this! woo hoo!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!