Anyone Doing the February Leslie Sansone Challenge?

I've been lazy lately, and needed something to kick my butt into gear. I love Leslie and am participating in her latest challenge. Details here:

http://www.walkathome.com/challenge/walk-21-fitness-challenge/

Are any of my fellow MFPers doing this challenge? Feel free to add me as a friend if you are! :)

Replies

• LoreleiWalks
    LoreleiWalks Posts: 143 Member
    Nobody? :(
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    I do use her DVD's I didn't know she had a challenge.
    Kim
  • Didn't know she had a challenge going. I usually do between 3 -5 miles WATP each day. I've been doing her tapes/dvds for years.
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    This looks really interesting but I wouldn't be able to complete the 21 days as I'm having ankle surgery in 2nd March. I guess 12 days is better than nothing though....count me in!
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    I am, just started today. I did the 3 Fast Miles! I haven't been exercising regularly for months now so I am super excited about this challenge.
  • LoreleiWalks
    LoreleiWalks Posts: 143 Member
    Yay! Thanks for the replies. I have been doing Leslie's workouts since 2000, but this is my first challenge. I'm super excited about it!
  • I'm doing it. I did the 3 fast miles today too. I've been doing her workouts for years. I love the challenges. It keeps me on track.
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    How do you log it? I have been logging as aerobic low impact.
    Kim
  • saramerrigan
    I've done 3.23 in the great outdoors today. Wasn't particularly fast but I was out for a walk with my husband and my camera!
  • saramerrigan
    Did 3 miles indoors today :happy: