200cal snack ideas!

Options
Hey everyone :)
Just looking for inspiration for healthy and filling 200cal snack ideas! I have a bunch already, but some more never hurt ;)
Thanks a million and feel free to add me!

Replies

• ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Heinz baked beans! :)
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    Innocent smoothies are lovely, I also like drinking a glass of milk. I drink full fat though, but I'm trying to gain, but there are various versions. Milk is full of calcium so definately good for the bones plus it has alot of protein in it.
    Urm dried fruit.
    I love fruit salads, my favourite fruits are apples, pears, peaches and pineapple:)

Tasha
    xxx
  • bjfrezell
    Options
    1 cup of plain Greek yogurt with some fresh berries. 2 Ostrim beef snacks (with ostrich) that has 28 grams of protein.
  • alisont91
    Options
    Mash up a banana with some plain greek yogurt
    low fat cottage cheese and tomatoes (or canned peaches)
    2 hard boiled eggs and some deli ham
    yogurt and berries
    caramel corn rice cake w/ 1tbsp peanut butter
    2 tbsp peanut butter and celery
    apple and hard boiled egg
    laughing cow cheese spread over toast
    100 calorie bag of popcorn and fruit

i'm on a schedule where i eat 5 small meals of 200 calories, so i have lots of ideas! haha
  • LisaGamerGirl
    Options
    you guys are awesome! thanks for the ideas :)))
  • Momieof2girls
    Momieof2girls Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I need easy stuff. like the Fiber one bars and yoplait fat free yogurt
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I just posted a 250 calorie dessert. Minus the whipped cream and it is 220.
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    A chocolate vitamuffin top with peanut butter. When I am splurging(i think they are too expensive) i eat one with peanut butter and a banana. Add a glass of milk and that is my 400 cal breakfast.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    1 sf pudding cup (60) w/ 100 calorie oreo cookies crumbled on top and 2 tbsp reddi whip (15) = 175

caramel rice cake (60) w/ 1 tbsp pb (95) and 1/2 banana (50) = 205

1 instant oatmeal packet (100) w/ 2 tsp pb (60) and 1/2 mashed banana (50) = 210

1 packet no sugar added cocoa (60) 1/2 banana (50) 1 cup milk (80)...blend it all up, smoothie = 190

1 serving kashi go lean (140) with 1/2 cup milk (40) and 1/2 cup strawberries (25) = 205

1 serving lowfat cottage cheese (90) w/ 1 applesauce cup mixed with it (50) and 1 slice whole grain toast (60) = 200