Just join yesterday!!

Options
I am so excitied to have a website this great available to me. I can't wait to start see results!! I have already told many of my friends to come and join.:bigsmile:

Replies

• harndt
    harndt Posts: 2
    Options
    I am so excitied to have a website this great available to me. I can't wait to start see results!! I have already told many of my friends to come and join.:bigsmile:
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,929 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Welcome to MFP :bigsmile:

This is a really great site with lots of helpful features. :bigsmile:

Take it one day at a time and learn something new every day. Take baby steps.

I started by planning my meals the night before and sticking to the plan so I didn't have to be making food related decisions all day.

Good luck on your journey :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • lisarn83
    lisarn83 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a newbee to. I really enjoy the food diary because it has a great food list. :smile:
  • summaya
    summaya Posts: 1
    Options
    hello i m new here,:smile: someone suggest me to search this website , let see what i get from this site:smile: