Question about GAINING back weight? :)

Options
Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great Saturday!
See, I'm trying to gain back some weight. Although I've started maintaining my current weight, I feel as if it is too low and I want to raise it about 5-10 lbs. But I'm afraid that when I gain the weight, it will go to my thighs/hips (problem areas that take the longest to LOSE the weight) and not spread out around my body. WIll this happen? Or will the extra weight spread out all over my body, like to arms, face, stomach, calves, etc? And if it does, about how long will it take?

Replies

• gashinshotan
    gashinshotan Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Just do strength exercises and eat a TON of protein (150gms min).... should gain muscle fast
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Just make sure to incorporate exercise and strength training. Also, use healthy high-calorie foods such as nuts, olive oil, etc rather than other processed foods in order to up your cals. Good luck!
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    i'm no expert but i did get too low there for a moment...just up your calories SLOWLY...a hundred or a few a week...also make sure your added calories are counting..and not junk food cals..lastly keep excercizing or start focusing on weights to bulk up slightly..

I look emaciated too thin...i was starting to look bad and older in the face...its hard to find a balance..loosing is always easier than maintaining imo.

Good luck!