Chest fat...

Options
Seem to be losing fat everywhere BUT the chest area (yes, moobs).... I started gaining weight in that area since a kid. Did heavy bench press for years, gained muscle UNDERNEATH the fat, lol.

Is it true that first fat on is the last fat off?

Replies

• purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Just keep losing and it will eventually come off. Unfortunately it's hard to tell when it will.
  • ATK57
    ATK57 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I guess they will have to go away with time...
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    When you add chest muscle, I believe it accentuates the fat in the chest area. It sucks. Us bigger guys just got to keep grinding away, lowering the bf%. If you have chest fat, it's usually that and the FUPA that are last to go from what I hear.
  • ATK57
    Options
    Thanks! Had his problem my whole life and I am really set on getting rid of it!
  • huntindawg1962
    huntindawg1962 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Ya - sometimes it goes earlier, other times later. Usually longer when THAT is where you want it to leave from . Don't get this vision based on magazine ad models of what you think you are going to look like either as not achieving that can be somewhat disillusioning. But - if you are working on the muscle underneath you may be pleasantly surprised. Good luck!

DG - what is FUPA? (or don't I want to know that)
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    Options
    It's just the fat pad in the groin region.
  • ATK57
    Options
    Ya - sometimes it goes earlier, other times later. Usually longer when THAT is where you want it to leave from . Don't get this vision based on magazine ad models of what you think you are going to look like either as not achieving that can be somewhat disillusioning. But - if you are working on the muscle underneath you may be pleasantly surprised. Good luck!

DG - what is FUPA? (or don't I want to know that)

Thanks a lot!