Name one thing you are gonna change this week?

Options

Replies

• KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Eat less calories? I lowered my calorie goal yet again. Means I need to exercise all days but one rest day too.
  • Afion
    Afion Posts: 2
    Options
    Thats great, i am yet to buy mine..:p
  • cranden
    cranden Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am going to track my food every day no matter what I eat and run 12-15 miles
  • mareshmallow
    mareshmallow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I started wogging today! (walk/jog). 2 years ago I was running 5Ks for fun. The last 2 years I've been injured off and on and various injuries. I miss the racing and am trying to get back to it!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Actually workout. I normally last 2 days then get lazy.
  • or1ch6id
    Options
    going to try and watch sodium more carefully...think its been a factor lately
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I've started to measure everything again. I've always been good about my meats because I portion them out to freeze them so I can just thaw and eat, but ... things like peanut butter, sour cream, honey, etc. sometimes I just "eye it". Well, not anymore! Gotta get back into that because I know I'm eating more than I'm logging.
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Not skip jillian michaels plank exercises or substitute them with regular crunches
  • mspottedelk89
    Options
    Work out days I can and stick to it,try not to drink soda and more water,most defienitly not eat candy,until I actually lose something,than eat candy as a present to myself as a reward.
  • bobie1978
    bobie1978 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    going to try to eat the healthy fats :)
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I need to eat more protein and lessen my carbs!!!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I am going to change the amount of carbs I consume.......adding more veggies instead.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I will be doing morning workouts at I have 2 evening meetings and I am flying home on Thursday ;-)!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Not skip jillian michaels plank exercises or substitute them with regular crunches
    LOL, glad I'm not the only one whose done that!
  • chattipatty2
    chattipatty2 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    quit my tuesday night wine. finding out just how much alcohol gives me the munchies. Will hold out for my friday night vodka/sodas.
  • renita05
    Options
    I am going to stick to my exercise plan and eating well plan without 'cheating' for the first time :)
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have been staying within my calories, etc...but...I have been SOOO LAZY lately! I will force myself to at least take a walk every day!
  • jenncaroon
    Options
    I'm going to stop eating my Valentine candy!
  • trishka48
    trishka48 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Stay within my calories and work out 3 times. Stick to regular eating plan.
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    A lot actually. I have changed my daily calorie goal down to 1200 again to be more strict on myself and lose this weight. No more excuses. Also I am restarting C25K from the begining so I am ready for outside running by spring.