Anyone doing herbalife?

Options
124»

Replies

• llcherry0306
    llcherry0306 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A friend purchased herbalife for me a few months ago in March, I took it for almost three weeks and didn't really see much change in weight but I seen change on my body. I am guessing something from the pills was breaking my body out because I start getting rashes on my chest, and then on my arms and so forth and so on until I stop it all together. I notice my body healing back up so I figure I am allergic to something in the pills. I am still trying to do research to see what I could be allergic to because this product cost a lot of money and wouldn't want it to go to waste yet I dont want to break out again.

Have anyone had any side effects from using this product? I am thinking about just using the cell u loss and total control ingredients don't seen too bad unless Im allergic to soy and wheat which I dont Think I am. I eat products on a daily basis
  • noaharos
    noaharos Posts: 4
    Options
    You could be allergic to soy! Try the allergen-free which uses pea, sesame, rice protein or the formula 1 sport which is my favorite which is for athletes!
  • Allup2Me78
    Allup2Me78 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    The soy was causing me hormone problems is what I am thinking and I switched to the allergen/soy free vanilla and NOT liking it and it is boring. I am trying to make myself like it but it is bland and even when adding fruit..I just don't like it :(
    You could be allergic to soy! Try the allergen-free which uses pea, sesame, rice protein or the formula 1 sport which is my favorite which is for athletes!