HRM What do you recommend?

Options
What have you used? Brand? Model? Price? Features? I live in Canada.

Replies

• AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT7
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Well I am in the US and received my Polar FT4 on Thursday. So far so good...There are a few other posts w/ reviews and feedback on HRM. I think I paid around $60-$65.
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT7

Ditto :-)
  • robert65ferguson
    robert65ferguson Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Hi I suggest that you look at Azdaks blog on this site for a very comprehensive explanation of the options available and how the monitors should be used. Its well done and should give you the info you are searching for.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT7

Double ditto:)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Brand: Polar
    Model: FT60
    Price: £99.99 (Ebay)
    Features: records you heart rate, sets you a programme based on your age, weight, resting heart rate etc. Shows you which heart rate zones to be in and how long for, based on the goal you set... Loose weight\get fitter. Got a chest strap (generous sizing and adjustable) you get a trophy for completing the weeks targets and it sets you goals for the next week. You can track everything on the net and the battery is replaceable by yourself. This is important as a lot aren't and are very expensive to replace. I absolutely love mine! X
  • mdebbie1026
    mdebbie1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar FT7

Double ditto:)

Triple ditto:)
  • tabi26
    tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Brand: Polar
    Model: FT60
    Price: £99.99 (Ebay)
    Features: records you heart rate, sets you a programme based on your age, weight, resting heart rate etc. Shows you which heart rate zones to be in and how long for, based on the goal you set... Loose weight\get fitter. Got a chest strap (generous sizing and adjustable) you get a trophy for completing the weeks targets and it sets you goals for the next week. You can track everything on the net and the battery is replaceable by yourself. This is important as a lot aren't and are very expensive to replace. I absolutely love mine! X

Same, love mine!
  • bnice2every1
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Polar seems to be the best brand!