weight over 300lbs anyone else need to lose over 100lbs?

Options
Hi, I started on this site about 40 days ago, I was just over 311lbs, I have been doing well and love this site, but I need some friends in the same boat that need to lose over 100lbs. Add me if you want to help motivate eachother in this long journey. I just want to see the scale at 199lbs -its a number I don't even remember ever seeing in my life!

Replies

• candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That was me a little over a year ago I started at 318 and never would have thought I'd be feeling this good I've still got around 50 to go. You've taken an amazing first step in joining I never knew how many calories where in most of the thing I ate or looked at nutritional labels. Good luck on your new exciting adventure
  • cmccoy0901
    cmccoy0901 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you with loosing weight you can add me
  • teamflatbelly
    teamflatbelly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me. I also need to lose over 100 pounds. I would like to get down to 150 :)
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends! I have over 100 pounds to lose as well. I can't wait until I see the scale at 299, let alone 199! Feel free to add me, and we can help each other on our big weight loss journeys!
  • LouisAA1978
    Options
    im in the same boat and there is a group called 300+ great group has weekly challenges
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I started at 338 and am now at 309. My ultimate goal weight is 148. Feel free to add me!
  • goodmans90
    goodmans90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started with MFP after I was already dieting, on here I think it says I have lost 44 pounds so far, but all together I have lost 70 pounds since Aug. 2011. My goal was to lose like 200 pounds, so I would love to have you for a new friend. Anyone else, please feel free to add me as well.:happy:
  • shirayne
    shirayne Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! :)
  • gailashton
    Options
    I don't need to lose 100 pounds anymore, i'm actually close to my goal, but would be happy to come along for your ride too! Read my story -
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I am just starting my journey I have lost 10 lbs my SW was 272. Please feel free to add me....
  • teamflatbelly
    teamflatbelly Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I hope you all don't mind but I have added most if not all of you. I motivate people on a regular and I am also new to this site. Let's do this :)
  • lilymarie10
    Options
    I am 268, so not quite 300, but I would LOVE to lose about 100 pounds (PLUS! They say my healthy weight would be 156, so I have about 120 punds to lose).

I would love to have friends join me!
    Please add
  • largelewis
    Options
    Lew here, tipping the scales @305. I was recently diagnosed pre-diabetic and now more than ever need to modify my lifestyle, one way being, obviously, smarter food choices.
    I joined here 5 days ago and have been under the target every day so far.
    My biggest issue is motivation. What I really need is a mechanical foot, for the required "boot in the *kitten*".
    Don't know how anybody feels about supporting or being supported by a man, but here I am.
  • libratides
    Options
    I just started this site today. I would LOVE to have as many friends that I could that could give me courage and send positive vibes my way. I need all the good I can get. I am currently at 283. Please everyone.. feel free to add me! :D
  • westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    Teamwork! I gotta loose over 100 eventually! I will send you an add request. I need more like you!! We can do this!
  • Narisong
    Narisong Posts: 191
    Options
    I started at 353 lbs 230 days ago and have lost 70 lbs. My ultimate goal is 150. Feel free to add me :-)
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    That was me too! You absolutely CAN do this. Feel free to add me!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I don't need to lose 100 pounds anymore, i'm actually close to my goal, but would be happy to come along for your ride too! Read my story -

How do I read your story? :)
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I was 312
    now im 270
    5'11
    anyone can add me :)
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    PS! I still wanna get to 190