Give or take 148 pounds - with pics

Options

Replies

• heartsoulshannon
    heartsoulshannon Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And I LOVE that you took the time to get some nice pictures done :) So important! (P.s. I'm a photographer... haha!)
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow!! what a great job! awesome transformation
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Stunning!!!
  • shabounds
    Options
    You ARE fabulous! Thanks for sharing such an inspirational story. I am just starting out and need all the motivation I can get.
  • peachied
    peachied Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look amazing :)
  • berkra
    berkra Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am excited for you that you found the key to free you from your own prison cell,
    I am working on mine, looks like I am unlocking the door, your story is a part of my keychain to get me out of that hole
    Thanks
  • Luv2bagramma
    Luv2bagramma Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you look FANTASTIC! What an inspiration for me. I could have written your story. Just turned 50, same 6th grade lineup, begging the teacher to let me be last to weigh in. I am at the start of my journey (again) but this time I am doing it with my beautiful daughter who is turning 30 in a few months. I see her going down the same road I did and it breaks my heart.

How did you accomplish your goals - food changes, exercises changes, etc. I would love to know how you did it.

Congrats again... Your transformation is amazing!

Lori
  • GLJezebel
    GLJezebel Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. What an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You rock!! Such a pretty woman, you look great. YOU DID THAT!!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    171 Looks GREAT. I am 61 and so remember the huge white scale and standing in line. I was thin at the time but can remember knowing that the procedure was WRONG. You look wonderful and that jean size must be something else! You sure make those jeans look great.
  • ice99706
    ice99706 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL! I agree, you do look younger and so fit. WELL DONE!
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    U look absolutely incredible!!!
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing - you have not only lost weight you have lost years off your face. Well done, you should be very proud.

10696830.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    U look amazing! U also look younger! Great job!
  • ninyaw
    ninyaw Posts: 13
    Options
    I think you look incredible, healthy, beautiful and young!!!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!! Congratulations
  • mamitosami
    mamitosami Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look truly sensational! You are to be so proud of your achievement. A true inspiration!!! I cannot believe just how fabulous you look! Congratulations!!!
  • kepete
    kepete Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    As a fellow "few weeks shy of 50" myself, all I can say is THANK YOU! I'm about 10 pounds short of my goal & have been struggling terribly the past month. You are the motivation I needed! I can't believe someone else had to stand in the hallway to jump on the big white scale in front of everyone in 6th grade ... Only those of us who lived through it can appreciate how mortifying it was. What I didn't realize until I read your post is that my teachers were at least kind enough to have me stand at the end of the line so there were fewer people in the area when I stepped on. Thank you again for giving me the extra push i needed. You look great and should be very proud. Have a wonderful birthday!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Holy wow! You look incredible!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    What an incredible weight loss journey you've taken! Words can't begin to express how proud I am of you. Your hard work, dedication, and commitment to a healthier you is truly amazing. You look incredibly beautiful and HOT! ;-) Stunning transformation. Thanks for sharing your story and your pictures. You are an inspiration to everyone around you and all of us on MFP. APPLAUSE for a job well done! I'm very proud of YOU!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :wink: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!