Give or take 148 pounds - with pics

Options

Replies

• brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    the first word out of my mouth was WOW and the next ones were you look fin awesome sorry to cuss but that's really what i said lol = ) GREAT JOB
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    oh and SMILE! You should be proud!!!!

I did some smiling but my smile mostly looked forced in the body shots. Did get one good head shot smiling:

smallavatar-3.jpg
  • Thriceshy
    Thriceshy Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    We were in the same boat, though my boat had a hold a few more pounds. I still have about a hundred to go, but wow, you are SUCH a beautiful inspiration! Thank you for posting, you've really touched me!

Kris
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! amazing, wonderful job! you look younger and very pretty!
    Very inspirational!
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow what an absolutely incredible transformation! You look fantastic! You give me hope I can reach my goals, as I have 150-200 pounds to lose myself. You are truly an inspiration! What type of exercise did you/do you do? Right now I just do mostly walking and a little Wii Fit here and there. Did you join a gym, strength train, etc? I love seeing amazing success stories like yours! :)
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! I feel so inspired and wow, my jaw dropped when I saw the difference. Keep up the great work.
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    Great job. Mini goals are reasonable and attainable. Too many shoot for the stars and then give up. Looks like you understand that fully. You've done a great thing and you look tremendous.
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different woman - and you seem to give off a very vivacious vibe!!! :) Congrats on all your hard work!!
  • TanyaCurtis
    Options
    U look closer to 140 lbs not 170! Good job, u look Amazing:)
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on such an awesome accomplishment!
  • jonnyk110
    jonnyk110 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look AMAZING!
  • TrishaAvina
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!! Not to mention you look 10 years younger.....Just amazing...great job....you are beautiful and such an inspiration!!
  • rahmyers
    rahmyers Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration. You look so healthy!
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    sounds like the story of my life as well.

While my loss shows 75 pounds, i had lost some before i started weighing myself, and have no idea how much i weighed at my largest.
    i too have few pics from large portions of my life (including few of me with my kids when they were little) .. for same reason.

Major congrats!!!
  • lfm1968
    lfm1968 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful and completely inspirational!!
  • ChelsChubzz
    Options
    You look like a model.

Agreed, you look beautiful
  • neaneawy
    neaneawy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on your accomplishment.
  • nawazarrio
    nawazarrio Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I hope to look as good as you when I'm fifty. <3
  • Darrknys
    Options
    You look fantastic! And amazing that you lost so much weight.
    How long did that take you? If you don't mind me asking
  • mrussell1986
    Options
    REALLY NICE JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!