WHY, WHY, WHY.....

Options
is it sooooo hard to put in my coffee today. I got it in for the week, NOW I cant find it in the database. I just need Generic-Black Coffee 8fl. oz. I cant find it ANYWHERE!!!

Replies

• bentley786
    Options
    is it sooooo hard to put in my coffee today. I got it in for the week, NOW I cant find it in the database. I just need Generic-Black Coffee 8fl. oz. I cant find it ANYWHERE!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    why do u have to add black coffee?...if your not adding anything to it:drinker:
  • bentley786
    Options
    A 16oz. cup has 9 calories.......dont I need to have that in my diary?
  • bentley786
    Options
    I found it!!! I was putting hyphens in the wrong area. I also found out that my multi-vit has 10 calories and 1gram of fat. Do I need to be this particular?
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    its debatable..but really 9 calories you will burn by walking up a flight of stairs....i wouldnt stress over it a lot of people dont count coffee..*plain*...but if it is something that will make you feel guilty by not logging it ..then i understand....good luck :flowerforyou:
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    I log everything over 20 calories...not sure if this will help you or not...it works for me because in the longrun i dont want to micromanage...:flowerforyou:
  • cookydt
    cookydt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I never add black coffee....I consider that a freebie.
  • bentley786
    Options
    I am new......so I guess I want to get the most out of this, but if you dont think I need to add my coffee or multi-vit then I wont stress. I do understand your point about burning it. I am just amazed about how much I put in my mouth that has some sort of calorie or fat.
  • MyaPapaya75
    Options
    yeah its like that in the beginning but as you go you will get a bit more relaxed...just dont fall off track ...you can do it!!
  • bentley786
    Options
    185553.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Yah! I can be a little obsessive about it. I am sure I will be more relaxed, but am afraid of falling off track. Thanks for the advice!! The least amount of stress, the better!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I found it!!! I was putting hyphens in the wrong area. I also found out that my multi-vit has 10 calories and 1gram of fat. Do I need to be this particular?

I am - every calorie is a calorie!
  • bentley786
    Options
    185553.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

That's how I feel too! If you add my 16oz of coffee at 9 calories, and my multi-vit that's 10, that's 19 calories that could go unaccounted for. It all add's up!
  • EcHoOoOoO
    EcHoOoOoO Posts: 89
    Options

Hey, im also kinda new but im as EXACT as i can be...i know me and if i start cheating here n there before i no it ill be at in and out not logging it hahahaha.:laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    im not new ... and i add everything... i figure if i dont add it than i think its ok to have as much of the item i want!!!! id have 10 cups of coffee then and 10 cups of tomato... ect.... and well... that would add up:wink: