My loss so far--pics before after!!!

Options
Hi!!!
I am 1,70 tall (i think that is 5"6) and i was nearlly 100 kg (220lbs)
after having my baby 3 years ago.
i started eating better from May last year and i have managed to drop to 77ish kg (169)
I have loads of photos here are a few.Of course i am not done i want to reach 65 kg (143) and then see from then on how i feel at what weight i will feel great about myself!!!!
I was loosing weight really easy at first but now its sooooo diffficult.I am stuckActually from xmass i gained a couple back and lost again.
I feel i am loosing my motivation.
I run with c25k and also i have started the 30 day shred!I I LOVE bad food and i die for sugar,chocolates,cakes and biscuits!!!
Thing is i was a smoker from 16years old and i am 30 now.I stopped smoking in December and that also was / is really difficult to go along with my diet.So i do blame this aswell for me gaining a bit and then just getting stuck at 77kgs
I have been smoke free from december 8th!~!!!!~~~~!!!but also i am eating more bad stuff from them.It just seems easier to say OK i'll have it.
Wish me luck cause im really needing it!!!!

97kg 2afk0e8.jpg 80kg 2chpf14.jpg

89,5kg w0oyrp.jpg 77,5 15ogqoz.jpg

fu9aio.jpg1e53pg.jpg

89,5kg 16bm0rr.jpg 80 kg 20frcs7.jpg

Replies

• Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    2afk0e8.jpg

I would kill for that body! Woo hoo well done!!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Oops read it wrong!!
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hey, good luck. We all hit that horrible brick wall every now and then -but hey, you'll get there. Just persevere :)
  • Whiskey5JDA
    Options
    good job!
  • pinkprincess205
    Options
    Hey
    U look great so far, u have done really well.
    Iv been the same stuck since xmas. But jus have to keep goin, n look at how well u have done this far x
  • jasperaki
    Options
    aw thanks guys a lot!!!!
  • jasperaki
    Options
    i am finding the 30day shred really difficult cause my muscles dont have time to recover,cause i must do it every day.I did have to stop a couple of times on day one but today day 3 i didnt stop at all.
    Really out of breath but im hanging in there!!!
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Awesome...what a difference..Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!