1 month in 16lbs lost

Options
Ive been doing this 1 month now and lost 16 lbs my wife has been doing it 3 months and lost 31lbs we both feel so much better :happy: . She was going through her closet lastnight and can fit in all her clothes and i dont have to just wear my fat jeans now. Now we are both really pumped warm weather getting here we will be talking walks all the time should be great by Thanksgiving. Thanks for all the support on here and so glad to see so many people doing great keep it up!!!!

Replies

• Snags
    Snags Posts: 43
    Options
    Ive been doing this 1 month now and lost 16 lbs my wife has been doing it 3 months and lost 31lbs we both feel so much better :happy: . She was going through her closet lastnight and can fit in all her clothes and i dont have to just wear my fat jeans now. Now we are both really pumped warm weather getting here we will be talking walks all the time should be great by Thanksgiving. Thanks for all the support on here and so glad to see so many people doing great keep it up!!!!
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Congrats on your early success! :drinker:
    It's great that you and your wife are doing this together.
    Good luck and enjoy the beautiful spring weather. :flowerforyou:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    Congrats to you and your wife. It is great to see you all are doing this together and supporting each other. It will make your relationship a lot stronger. Best of luck in the future!
  • DRautenbach
    Options
    Well Done! It is a great feeling to get into smaller clothes. Keep up the good work!
  • naner
    naner Posts: 110
    Options
    WTG you guys keep up the great work :smile: :happy:
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    :drinker: wtg!!!......Hey Naner how are ya I havent seen ya!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
    Keep up the good work
    It's nice that u are doing ti together and can support each other etc

Kim
  • Snags
    Options
    wow 79lbs lot are u still losing or just maintaining now? and good for u u loook great
  • Snags
    Options
    and just seen 67lbs lost wow so many great stories in here everyone does so great on here
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :flowerforyou:
  • naner
    naner Posts: 110
    Options
    :drinker: wtg!!!......Hey Naner how are ya I havent seen ya!!

Wow you look awesome. I Love the new pic:smile: .
    Im doing great. I didn't give up yah me LOL:laugh:
    My grandmother gave me a treadmill and a stationary bike. It's kickin my butt.:happy:
    how r u????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!