MFP Runner's Club - 4/16

Options
kechiemc
kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
Good morning Runners!

I'll check in again later. I haven't gone for my run yet. I am off to prune some shrubs.:grumble:

Replies

• kechiemc
    Options
    Good morning Runners!

I'll check in again later. I haven't gone for my run yet. I am off to prune some shrubs.:grumble:
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    BEA-U-TI-FUL day here!

I am going for 6 miles after work today!! Really excited about running outside because we've had a dreary couple of days.
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Great day for running here too! 6.6 mile tempo run this morning.
  • sudzie88
    sudzie88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    gorgeous here too! i love being able to run outside... im still working up my stamina (and time, since it is finals time here) so i did 2 miles today and can already feel it getting better!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    6 mile run for me!!!!! (5 at tempo... 8:20- 8:27pace) Feeling totally recovered from the half and love it! :bigsmile: Now 2 weeks & 2 days til the next one. :drinker:
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,369 Member
    Options
    Short run for me today- just two miles. Hardly seems worth it, but I'm following my Runners' World Smart Coach plan. I'll top it off with some weights and ab work.
  • hessied
    hessied Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Eight mile temp run for me today:

1 mi warm-up
    6 @ 8:05 pace
    1 mi cool down

I love that last mile cool down after a challenging tempo run. It is so relaxed and refreshing.

Hope everyone is well!
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Week 1 day 2 of the couch to 5K for me tonight. The weather here is beautiful, but I'm still using the treadmill for now. I have a podcast download for the run, but I tend to run faster when I can set the speed with a button!

Kechie, are you feeling better?
  • kechiemc
    Options
    Week 1 day 2 of the couch to 5K for me tonight. The weather here is beautiful, but I'm still using the treadmill for now. I have a podcast download for the run, but I tend to run faster when I can set the speed with a button!

Kechie, are you feeling better?

It is awesome to see everyone checking in today!:drinker:

Christina, I am feeling better.:flowerforyou: I ran for 20 minutes with the 8-10 yo girls that I coach tonight. Of course, I ran too hard for someone recovering from upper respiratory issues. I couldn't let 8-10 yolds outrun me.:laugh: I coughed a little on the drive home b/c I have running induced asthma that doesn't bother me when I'm healthy.
  • mamiof3
    mamiof3 Posts: 39
    Options
    4 miles for me today!