Which Sprouted Ezekiel Bread?

Options
2»

Replies

• Carson_Van
    Carson_Van Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I found the bread at my local Superstore frozen in the freezer section. I really like the stuff - though, hopefully the Trader Joe's bread is cheaper? I am only having bread every 2-3 days. Just the full english muffin. (Can't bring myself to have 1/2 an english muffin.

It is quite good - I don't miss white bread at all having it.
  • XOchocolate
    XOchocolate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Do you have a sobeys? Check the freezer section in the health food area.
  • ironbutterfly_
    Options
    Bump
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'd try to find a local baker that makes it. I did in my area and it's the best thing I've had in my life, blows any commercial brand straight out of the water.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,428 Member
    Options
    I eat the regular sprouted seed toasted with almond butter every day. I don't like it as sandwich bread but I don't eat a lot of sandwiches anyway. My regular grocery store has it in the frozen section near the frozen garlic bread. It's about $5 a loaf so I'm gonna check out that allrecipes recipe to make my own!

Ok, just checked out the recipe-I will continue to buy it lol!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Wegmans and Trader Joe's here. I haven't got it in a while... but I like that it keeps a long time in the fridge.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    ooo, you all so lucky. I can't have it because it uses grain sprouted from seeds, and I have sensitivities to all of that, so enjoy it for me, and I'll just watch and drool....

I am also eating Food for Life sprouted but I have been removing the crust and I only eat one slice every few days, until finish the loaf. I also have sensitivities (diverticulitis), so I can over do it or I get into big trouble. I love that bread but I don’t like pain!