Stuck, stuck, stuck...just plain STUCK

Options
Hi everyone!
I have lost 25 pounds....I want to lose 5-10 more. But I am STUCK! I can't seem to get passed the 155 lbs. mark.

I tried stopping the diet and even gained 3 pounds over a long week-end trip. I went back on the diet and lost the 3 lbs no problem, right back to 155 lbs!!! And I am stuck again!! Ughhhhhhhhh :grumble:

Help!

Replies

• jrfaithful
    jrfaithful Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I have lost 25 pounds....I want to lose 5-10 more. But I am STUCK! I can't seem to get passed the 155 lbs. mark.

I tried stopping the diet and even gained 3 pounds over a long week-end trip. I went back on the diet and lost the 3 lbs no problem, right back to 155 lbs!!! And I am stuck again!! Ughhhhhhhhh :grumble:

Help!
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    Change up your cardio a bit maybe? Also, try aerobics.. that melts the pounds right off! Good luck, plateau's SUCK! :glasses:
  • kariadams
    kariadams Posts: 24
    Options
    I found when I do more weight lifting I burn more calories and sweat more than when I do cardio. It then shows on the scale. Some suggestions would be pull ups, pushups and lighter dumb bells. That is what works for me. Good Luck
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    In order to consider it stuck I would say yu have to be at the same weight for a month...IF this is the case then up your excercise routine by 30minutes if you can handle it...watch the carbs and stick to low sodium..I have found that switching all my meats for 1 week out of the month and eating lentils and beans instead reallly boosted weight loss.:flowerforyou:
  • likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I found when I do more weight lifting I burn more calories and sweat more than when I do cardio. It then shows on the scale. Some suggestions would be pull ups, pushups and lighter dumb bells. That is what works for me. Good Luck
    I found this worked for me along with changing my cardio routine to something different. I would then alternate between the 2. Do about 5 min. of cardio then 2 different sets of weight lifting then back and forth...it made a WORLD of difference :happy: