Lovin' My Furry Babies... Do YOU?

Options

Replies

• Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Wha164-1.jpg Killer, chihuahua, jack russell mix. He's a ball of energy!

monstertiny.jpg Monster when he was 6 weeks old, the day I brought him home!

monstercone.jpg Monster a couple weeks ago after being neutered. Don't worry, he's fine now, no more cone head! I just thought this was kinda cute!
  • TeeferTiger
    TeeferTiger Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I've only got 4 cats, all rescue animals. 2 from Cats Protection (who I volunteer with) and 2 from the RSPCA.
    Hermione (who had 3 brothers called Harry, Ron and Neville :laugh: )
    303535_10150343242154120_755734119_9547332_2636995_n.jpg

B.B.
    P010110_1345.jpg

And Toffee (front) and Pudding (back) the day I brought them home from the RSPCA!

DSC00080.jpg
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    ALL OF YOUR PETS ARE SOOOO CUTE!! I love how most rescued them!! I rescued all of mine:

Beckham: 5-6yr old Collie, found in Dayton, OH, abandoned
    Peanut: 2 yr old Bengal, found in Fairborn, OH sewer drain Oct 1st, 2009 @ 6 weeks old **right before a huge thunderstorm**
    Mufasa: 1.5 yr old: born March 5th, 2010, mom abandoned at 6 weeks (along w/brother Simba who passed away in 2011)
    Tinkerbell: 1 yr old Collie/Golden Retriver, born Feb 2011, homeless bc previous family could not keep her
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    I LOVE MY FURBABIES!!!!!!!!!

I'm a dog trainer, so I love dogs and animals in general. We can't have cats since most of my hubby's family is allergic, but we've made up for that with doggie love!!!!!

EDIT: FIGURED OUT PICTURES!!!!!

This is my eldest, Tugs. She is 7 years old this year and is my biggest handful, but also my biggest accomplishment. She used to be not only people possessive, but food possessive, super aggressive, no social skills with other dogs, hated playing with other dogs, and couldn't be walked without your arm being half ripped off...but now, she's a model walker, her food aggression after 2 years of intensive training is practically gone (still growly sometimes, but other than that, we're good), and is no longer people aggressive in the slightest. She's much happier as a dog in general and her favorite game is to play tug of war with Bear, my shepherd. =D

This is Kira, my humane society rescue. She a 5 year old border collie/blue heeler, and on the first day we got her, she slipped out of her collar (she was ridiculously thin at the time), and ran out onto a busy highway. I dropped my purse and raced after her into the middle of the street, waving my arms like a lunatic to wave off cars, and trying to save this dog, worried I would lose her after only having her for two hours.

Now, she's the BEST at recall (coming back when called) and is my wizz-kid; learns ANY trick or training technique within five minutes. Her nickname is also 'Darling' since she is the SWEETEST girl you will ever meet.

And this is my favorite (don't tell the others...), my 2 year old german shepherd, Bear. He wandered into our yard when he was only a few weeks old, nearly died from disease, but we managed to get him treated in time and he has grown into 90lbs of the gentlest, most well-behaved dog I have ever known...AND ONLY AT 2 YEARS OLD!!!!!!! He is the best when it comes to walks, he has a fabulous 'I love you' personality, and just loves being around his people. My family is currently in a bidding war over who will get him if anything ever happened to myself and my fiance.

There's my babies!!!!!!!!! =D I have also rescued 7 puppies from off the street and have raised 5 puppies from just a few weeks old, all strays.

They are ABSOLUTELY beautiful <3
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    This is Sandy and she is 12 weeks old. Golden Retriever and Shar Pei mix.

2vsghas.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Can't get it to work :cry:
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I got my puppy (well, I guess she's an "adult" now as she turned one in January) last April....life has never been the same! She is a dog who lovvvves her people! I feel so special that she's come into my life....she is deaf and I'm happy I get to take such good care of her! Pics!
    loulou3.jpg
    loufeet.jpg
    Don't you just love puppy feet?!
    louwithleash.jpg
    When she was really young, about a month after I got her.
    loucloseup.jpg
    louonpillow.jpg
  • StrongHeart
    Options
    Ambrose4.jpg

This is AMBROSE :heart:
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    What a lovely thread. Here's my shelled baby, Emrys. Always an inspiration, and a wonderful companion.

296577_10150408084735746_505660745_10029493_398222828_n.jpg
  • StrongHeart
    Options
    Bear1.jpg

This is BEAR :heart:
  • StrongHeart
    Options
    102_4075.jpg

This is DAISY :heart:
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    baby kitty and the tanks

tankcatRS-2.jpg
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    I love my little Morrigan! I just don't have any pics on this computer, as mine died... She's a beautiful calico cat, and my little monster.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    This is Quincy. We found him at the Pet Cemetery.

S2pnVl.jpg
  • Loseweight1980
    Options
    I can't figure out how to post pics, but I have 5 cats, Ninja, my silly little black girl, who is nearly 2, but snuggles like a kitten, Samurai, who balances Ninja perfectly, puffy black boy with the sweetest face, Jason, my oldest, grey tabby, huge lover boy, and the 2 new ones, Chewie and Luke, feral kittens I am working on slowly. Chewie is a pretty little long haired tortie, loves the brush and heavy handed pets, Luke is a grey tabby, both 6-toed, sweet hearts.
    Then, there is Echo, chow/ret mix, 8 years old, plays like a puppy, she's my running partner, and Krissi, my old lady, 10 yr old Husky, smartest brat, has me trained perfectly!!!
    Nothing like coming home to furry baby love! No matter how bad the day has been, they always put a smile on my face!!!
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! But that pic of Quincy above me..... ummm ??? Is he a zombie dog, or what?
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    <
    3 of them are there.. All are around 2 to 3 years old! We also have two guinea pigs, but I don't have pictures yet..
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Here's my mad walking motivator - Lucy the bonkers border collie
    test009.jpg