Mini Trampline/Urban Rebounder Question

Options
I am considering getting a mini-trampoline to mix things up. I would love to hear opinions/advice. Also does anyone know about workout DVDs that use a mini-trampoline in addition (or instead of) to the Urban Rebounder DVDs?

Replies

• sunflower01
    Options
    Hi Katie

I've read reviews about the urban rebounder years ago when it first came out because I was interested in perhaps trying out the workout. But, for the most part, many of the reviews said that the workout got real boring real fast. I had also read one review that the bouncing up and down actually made the user sick and seeing how I was quite motion sensitive, I passed on this product.

I've seen some other trampoline workouts that one could purchase at a fitness store but can't recall the maker. Again, i've personally never tried this piece of equipment, so my post is strictly second hand info.
  • justmel4now
    justmel4now Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got a cellerciser and couldn't live without it! I am a 200+ lb woman and my rebounder allows me to exercise for an hour every day without pain and the usual stiffness. The time goes by so fast as I use my ipod for music, books or netflix movies. I use the fitbit to accurately gauge how much I've burned and it transfers the info to fitness pal! The top rebounders, like the Bellicon, are really spendy but someday I will upgrade; I spent 350 bucks for the cellerciser on amazon and got the stabilizer bar as I was none too steady at first, even that's improved. The Needak is also an excellent choice and about the same price. Happy shopping!
  • justmel4now
    justmel4now Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention I also just purchased weighted exercise gloves which help for arm workout while jumping. I am quite pleased but have a long way to go but know I can get there now that I have an exercise that I love!