New just joined

Options
Just joined MFP looking for encouragement! :smile:

Replies

• Caiis101
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I just joined a few days ago myself!
  • KennyB124
    KennyB124 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I joined about a month ago and I love it. I have the iphone and scanning foods as I make them is really an awesome way to count calories. Have fun with it. Good luck!
  • xtina
    xtina Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Back on track and looking for encouragment so I stay that way! :smile:
  • xcharlottex92
    xcharlottex92 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add :) this site is so benefical!
  • Esmi08
    Options
    feel free to add me...i just joined a wk ago
  • Mkirk75
    Options
    Hello everyone. Not new to the site but new to using a message board.
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    welcome! feel free to add me! Ive been here just about 3 weeks now. good luck in your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • Jmesza28
    Options
    Hello everyone. :smile:

I've been using the app on my phone for 40 days now. So far I lost a total of 14 lbs. I'm a mom of 3 boys. So I'm very busy running around after them. I just joined a gym about 2 weeks ago. I think myfitness pal is great. I never was a person counting calories untill one day I work up almost 200 lbs. Thats when I knew something had to change. Feel free to add me. Im looking for some new fitness friends. :happy:
  • tuffkookie
    Options
    Hi, I have been on here a couple of weeks now. Looking for buddies for encouragment. Good luck everyone.:happy:
  • karenT415
    Options
    MEE TOO! PLEASE ADD ME
  • karenT415
    Options
    :happy: I AM NEW TOO AND COULD USE SOME ENCOURAGEMENT AS WELL
  • asjalways
    asjalways Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am there with you, I have not posted and do not know any body as well. I could use encoragement as well. Been obese to long!!:embarassed:
  • tlong91
    Options
    I joined a few moments ago and I'm really fighting a brownie tempation. I'm about to hit the gym; I hope this helps.
    Good luck to us all!!