150 pounds long gone

Options

Replies

• KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing ! ! Awesome transformation ! ! Way . To . GO . ! ! !
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! You look so much younger in the recent picture. You're a great inspiration to us ... CONGRATS to you!!!
  • UnderCoverShyGirl
    UnderCoverShyGirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspirational, you look healthy, fit, fun and hot! good job! I hope you stick around at least sometimes to keep inspiring the rest of us who are still on our journey....totally agree, fitness is for life!
  • weightloss43154
    weightloss43154 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    brilliant
  • hk2008
    hk2008 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job, you look fantastic.
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!

Love the bike in your ticker, too!
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Congrats!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Awesome !! :)
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Nice!
  • misslissa121
    Options
    WOW, it's like you gave birth to a full grown person. AMAZING.
  • davecreed
    davecreed Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    dude, you look amazing...im so proud of you. what bar were you at? and there was no invite for me??!! i lost your number when i i drowned my cell so ive been impatiently waiting for you to text me :) xo you look amazing, for real!!! nad the best part is you still look like you give teddy bear hugs!!
  • tararar
    Options
    Awesome. Congrats =)
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks for posting.
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    This is a beautiful and amazing transformation! Congrats to you! I am hoping to lose 100 lbs. Since you have been so successful does this mean you no longer will participate in the MFP community because it is success stories like yours that are inspiring to the MFPcommunity. Especially me since I have such a long journey ahead.

I won't be going anywhere in the foreseeable future. I found too many friends and people who have inspired me, and quite honestly I feel it's all our duties to "pay it forward". Thanks to all, and I'll post again when I'm down 175!
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Great to see a new picture - you have done an amazing job and I am so proud of you! You have given yourself a wonderful gift, the gift of an awesome life. You have so many things to look forward to. I am also glad you are staying with MFP. Helping to motivate the rest of us is what we need, so thank you! :smile:
  • amikad
    amikad Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job...I give a lot of credit to my mfp friends also...they keep me accountable and motivated
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Yes you really rock.Congrats.
  • mxmandani
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • bjwbmw
    bjwbmw Posts: 55
    Options
    Outstanding!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!