Hi is it possible to lose weight so fast???

Options
I am only on this site 3 days and since i have started i have already lost 2 pounds is that normal?? im delighted :bigsmile: but i have never lost weight that fast?? :huh:
xxxxxxxx

Replies

• crazybaby
    crazybaby Posts: 17
    Options
    I am only on this site 3 days and since i have started i have already lost 2 pounds is that normal?? im delighted :bigsmile: but i have never lost weight that fast?? :huh:
    xxxxxxxx
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    That's probably almost all water weight. It's normal for the body to shed excess water once we start to eat better and get enough water, etc.

:flowerforyou:
  • crazybaby
    crazybaby Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanx :happy: i was getting a bit worried because i have been sticking to 1380 calories a day and i normally eat 2000 but i hardly ever drink water im sooooooo bad at drinking water ha ha :bigsmile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Possible? Yes.
    Likely? Not so much.

More than likely its water weight as mentioned above. However if you have a LOT of excess pounds to shed (if you were morbidly obese) you tend to lose a lot rather quickly in the beginning.
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    Also, you're eating less food, so you'll be missing the weight of the actual food in your belly.
  • datank4
    datank4 Posts: 14
    Options
    yeah its possible to lose weight quick in first week probably just water weight
  • llmgold11
    llmgold11 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanx :happy: i was getting a bit worried because i have been sticking to 1380 calories a day and i normally eat 2000 but i hardly ever drink water im sooooooo bad at drinking water ha ha :bigsmile:

My little trick to drinking more water--every morning I fill up this handy little half gallon jug I keep sitting on my desk at work. Every day I drink 1 of those plus a juice--over the course of an 8-9 hour day. Once that is empty I know that I got my 8 glasses or so a day. Also, I have found that keeping that on my desk and junk out of my desk drawers keeps me from going downstairs and getting junk food.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!