Well

Options
I think this is a success story......or maybe not.......:tongue: ..anyways..Ive had a bag of Chocolate drizzled caramel popcorn on my desk for almost 3 days and I havent opened it......I looked at it many times but never opened it.. ..AND now Im going to put in one of our lunch rooms so someone can enjoy it,.............NOW wouldnt you call that a success story?????? hmmmmmmm :wink:

Replies

• Kanderson46
    Options
    I think this is a success story......or maybe not.......:tongue: ..anyways..Ive had a bag of Chocolate drizzled caramel popcorn on my desk for almost 3 days and I havent opened it......I looked at it many times but never opened it.. ..AND now Im going to put in one of our lunch rooms so someone can enjoy it,.............NOW wouldnt you call that a success story?????? hmmmmmmm :wink:
  • kasch
    kasch Posts: 35
    Options
    good for you!!
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    HUGE SUCCESS!!!!! way to go :flowerforyou:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I would definately consider that a success! You were much stronger than I have been with the Easter candy, lol. :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: Great job!
  • NaiLo
    NaiLo Posts: 39
    Options
    all I can say is GOOD FOR YOU....Ive eaten all of my daughters easter candy...
    you've got great will power :)
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    well done, i wish i had your control! :drinker:
  • Kanderson46
    Options
    Oh..I never said I didnt eat any of my boys easter candy...:ohwell: ........BUT Im back to a get start....:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    yes that is a success. way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!