Hi Everyone!

I love this site. It's been pretty nice having to write down EVERYTHING I've eaten. I have been on this crazy diet for 4 days...lol. I hope I don't give up! :noway:

Replies

• I love this site. It's been pretty nice having to write down EVERYTHING I've eaten. I have been on this crazy diet for 4 days...lol. I hope I don't give up! :noway:
  • Be positive!!! Use the tools provided with this site and you will start having success just like the people on here. You can do it. 20 pounds to go!!!

Good luck.
  • imabhealthy
    imabhealthy Posts: 74 Member
    Isn't it amazing how just writing it ALL down helps you from putting stuff in your mouth? Now I even have to think before I lick the spoon of cookie batter, wait, how much fat is in this?
    :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: