Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Brazil Butt Lift Program

I just ordered the Brazill Butt Lift Program.
Anyone else doing it?
Up for a team challenge? My Coach (Deb Davies) says she will create a Facebook page for a Team Challenge if I can get a few people interested.
Anyone want to do this with me? Help encourage/motivate each other? :bigsmile:
NettyB

Replies

• mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    I have been doing BBL for about a month or so. I'm really pleased with the results. I use it as a supplement to running which creates weakeness in these areas. I also genetically have a challenge in no butt whatsoever. It's really made a difference in my performance and hip stability. I'm super impressed. I hope you will be too.
  • That is really good to hear! Thanks for the info.:smile:
  • emh15022
    emh15022 Posts: 40 Member
    Hey! I just ordered it Saurday, hoping to start it by the end of the week! I'm up for the team challange. Any extra motivation and support is a bonus!
  • mandywolk11
    mandywolk11 Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in! When would you like to start? I need all the motivation I can get! :)
  • nikkikay
    nikkikay Posts: 1 Member
    I just started it yesterday. Let me know if there is a team challenge set up somewhere.