Fiber One products

2»

Replies

• They are yummie. But in our family they have been renamed "Fiber Fart Bars"!
    :laugh: :noway: :wink: :blushing: :laugh:

Okay, I wasn't going to go there... but seriously I was wondering what the heck my problem has been for the last month!!!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    I don't eat them b/c they have high fructose corn syrup...it's a lot of sugar for a "healthy" food. I eat kashi or nature's path cereals.
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    I use FiberOne original for making crusts and "fried" coatings, but that's about it.

How do you get it to taste good. I have tried on onions, zucchini, chicken.... I just can't seem to get it... less... Fiber One-ish.
    Tips, pointers, etc would be appreciated!
  • Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    I use FiberOne original for making crusts and "fried" coatings, but that's about it.

How do you get it to taste good. I have tried on onions, zucchini, chicken.... I just can't seem to get it... less... Fiber One-ish.
    Tips, pointers, etc would be appreciated!

Depends what I'm making! The best is just to mix in spices into the crumbs. I'll mix in cumin (which goes GREAT with FO's cinnamon undertones), pepper, Mrs. Dash...I don't really use salt, but I'm sure that would help.

But I'm getting fond of panko.
This discussion has been closed.