REintro..

Hi everyone, My name is Tawni Im 21 and ready to get my life back in order. I belonged to this site for about a year and a half and did so great for the first few months and then life happened and I just couldnt seem to fit being healthy into my schedule. I had lost almost 20lbs the first time i did this and unfortunately ive gained it back plus some. But not this time, Im renewing my life not just my weight. Im so excited to start this journey again and know this site will help alot! I wish you all great luck in this and im looking forward to talking to you all!!

Replies

• MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Hi everyone, My name is Tawni Im 21 and ready to get my life back in order. I belonged to this site for about a year and a half and did so great for the first few months and then life happened and I just couldnt seem to fit being healthy into my schedule. I had lost almost 20lbs the first time i did this and unfortunately ive gained it back plus some. But not this time, Im renewing my life not just my weight. Im so excited to start this journey again and know this site will help alot! I wish you all great luck in this and im looking forward to talking to you all!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Same to you Tawni! :smile:
  • jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Good luck to you, you can do it.

I am right there with you I used this site then stopped for a time and now I am getting back on track.